Time To Play The Youths

berkshirebear

Remember two seasons ago the youths who were ultimately judged not good enough for the second division thumping Alloa in the cup. I am certain that they along with some experienced players would have been easily good enough to get us the first division title and with two years first team football would have done better in this league than the imposters we keep on playing and would be seasoned professionals for next season. No doubt we will never see them get a chance of a first team appearance this season, those that are still here anyway.

Remember two seasons ago the youths who were ultimately judged not good enough for the second division thumping Alloa in the cup. I am certain that they along with some experienced players would have been easily good enough to get us the first division title and with two years first team football would have done better in this league than the imposters we keep on playing and would be seasoned professionals for next season. No doubt we will never see them get a chance of a first team appearance this season, those that are still here anyway.

Stop talking sence man.

As much as I understand the anger about today - particularly the first half performance - this is something that should have begun in the third division. Not 20 games into the Championship season when the title is at the mercy of an almighty collapse by Hertz, and when we may genuinely struggle against absolutely anyone in a play-off situation.

We can consider this all our chickens coming home to roost.

A truly shite state of affairs.

Cheers, Ally...

As much as I understand the anger about today - particularly the first half performance - this is something that should have begun in the third division. Not 20 games into the Championship season when the title is at the mercy of an almighty collapse by Hertz, and when we may genuinely struggle against absolutely anyone in a play-off situation.

We can consider this all our chickens coming home to roost.

A truly shite state of affairs.

Cheers, Ally...

Your right. But we can't go back in time. So lets just do it now!

The fact that McKay is still out on loan speaks volumes for our ambition. Fucking disgrace, get him back NOW!

Correct every player who is out on loan should start now.

We are not going to win the play offs and we are not going up with the present Team.

Get the majority of this present Team out and get these young guys in and build on it now.

We must not stay like this or we will go backwards and we have yo get a coach to push them forward.

Its mess and the majority on He're said we should have done this 3 year's ago.

Get it done now or stay the same.

Something has to change and fast, I can't honestly see that team beating Raith next week .

Couldn't give a fuck if Raith put us out .we could end up meeting the tarriers again and the next time they might not take the foot of the gas.better to concentrate on trying to get promotion which looks as far away as my first shite.

Not unless we change the manager. Bringing in youth now will not solve much if they are under the same constraints as the experienced players.

It will probably be up to the likes of Mohsni, Shiels, Templeton and Faure now rather than the youth. I think personally it's too late for a lot of them now.

I don't see why Gallagher, walsh and Murdoch are not even making the bench, macdowall is just replicating McCoist and is refusing to give any of them a sniff, where's the harm in giving them game time, we will be in the play offs regardless so surely now is the time to find out if they are good enough, fuck me we know what yer blacks, laws, words and Miller can do which is very fucking little.

There are loads of brilliant youths that have been kept out of the team for evil reasons. We know they are brilliant because we have hardly seen them so they must be fantastic.

By the way. I do care if we get promoted, I wouldn't play 'youths' I would just be trying to make sure we put out the best team we can.

Unfortunately, as has been stated in another thread, this mob have accepted second place as shown vHertzx2, vHivs and many more besides. They cannot be psyched up for the big games and do not have the basic skills required to play for RFC or they have retreated into their shells at the woeful coaching and training regimes currently being implemented at Auchenhowie. In any case these imposters time is up and a top to bottom clear out is needed urgently otherwise promotion this season is nigh on impossible in my opinion.

When we were demoted to the 3rd division we should have maybe signed 3 seasoned professionals a CH,CM and perhaps a striker (Proven goal scorer) then surrounded them with youth players given time and the right coaching team they would have flourished!

Instead McCoist spent a fortune on absolute SHITE ageing players that are worth NOTHING!!

In our squad we currently have 2 maybe 3 players that are actually worth something the rest are on high wages and worth nothing!!!!

When we were demoted to the 3rd division we should have maybe signed 3 seasoned professionals a CH,CM and perhaps a striker (Proven goal scorer) then surrounded them with youth players given time and the right coaching team they would have flourished!

Instead McCoist spent a fortune on absolute SHITE ageing players that are worth NOTHING!!

In our squad we currently have 2 maybe 3 players that are actually worth something the rest are on high wages and worth nothing!!!!

Which players would have flourished? Hegarty, Perry? Naismith? Hemmings?

Correct every player who is out on loan should start now.

We are not going to win the play offs and we are not going up with the present Team.

Get the majority of this present Team out and get these young guys in and build on it now.

We must not stay like this or we will go backwards and we have yo get a coach to push them forward.

Its mess and the majority on He're said we should have done this 3 year's ago.

Get it done now or stay the same.

You're assuming the young players will improve if we play them am not so sure, Many young players look to have potential but never make it I think our best youth players may be in that category. If we do start playing loads of youth players we will go back the way in the short term and if they prove not good enough what then? We need to get our scouting sorted out,someone with a track record at finding hidden gems,such a person will be expensive but we need to find somebody quick.

If we bring in 4 players from Newcastle what message does that send out to the youths that we are touting for places, it really does leave these lads in limbo when the reality is the Newcastle lads will return south and our youths are still left rotting.

The one thing you can say for certain is if you don't give the players a go and have good coaches to help them flourish you'll just be speculating whether they'd have made the grade. Would we have said the same if we had played Charlie Telfer in division 3? Seeing how he is doing at United where they play good football rather than the prehistoric longball dross we play makes you wonder if anyone has the ability in our ranks to spot a good player. Is Murdoch in the same bracket, or Liam Kelly?

One other benefit of playing youth now is that it sends out a clear message to the duds we play week in week out and surely saves a bit of money as the established players no doubt get appearance bonuses.

Without a doubt I'd be playing Gallagher, recall McKay and play him down the wing and templeton down the other. In the middle of the park let Crawford have a go or Murdoch. At the back try sinnamon ahead of foster, Kelly instead of simonsen and Gasparotto instead of mcculloch or Halkett. Honestly worth a try it can't be any worse than what we send out just now. At least they have something to prove.

We will not play the youth as Kenny McD is a McCoist clone without his ability and McCoist is a Smith clone without his ability; none of them liked playing youth and none of them were outstanding coaches. In all of this I blame McCoist for being useless and too proud to admit it or walk away; he just kept damaging the club with his incompetence and Kenny McD will do the same.

We will be forced to play youth next season when the contracts of the leaches in the first team are up and we are still in the Championship. We need a first class manager/coach and scout; this is where the money should go. Search the English Championship for 2 or 3 pros in there late 20s and cherry pick the best of the Scottish youth at other clubs if we can and then PLAY them. That is the only way I can see of getting us back on track.