Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

No, it doesn't. It clearly states "Clubs can have two players on loan from the same club as long as that club is in a different division."

It uses the term 'division' and not 'league'. I'd say its therefore referring to loan deals within Scotland and not from other associations. The rules on loans within your own country are usually stricter.

This same @AgentScotland say Wallace is being touted around English Clubs for £600-£800 but no interest so far. ICT interested in Nicky Clarke on loan but wages are off putting. He seems to be getting a few things right and is being followed by quite a few Scottish Jourmos.

baws Walldos heads up his arse the now and will not leave.

You've got to feel for McDowall in many ways, fair enough he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing but you can bet your bottom dollar he's not had a say in these players coming in but will be left to coach them.

Hopefully he will have nothing to do with them.

Time for him to leave.

This same @AgentScotland say Wallace is being touted around English Clubs for £600-£800 but no interest so far. ICT interested in Nicky Clarke on loan but wages are off putting. He seems to be getting a few things right and is being followed by quite a few Scottish Jourmos.

600-800 pound ?, fuck me I know he hasn't been playing well but ...

Is Vuckic that guy that was at Juve,or am I mistaken?

Nah. Newcastle brought him in from Slovakia or something as a 17 year old. He was well thought of, made a few appearences, but it seems gis future lies away from Newcastle. The fans were shouting for him to get more gane time though so he must be a decent player.

Maybe I'm overly cynical, but I can imagine big Mike claiming back lots of his loan in exchange for this 'favour'.

He doesn't care where the players are training, whether it's with us or Newcastle. But he'll move them if he can use it to take the cash back off us again.

Nicky Clarke needs a run in the side.

of course he does.

My patience is almost exhausted with the crap we've got to deal with every fuckin day but,if Clarke is allowed to leave on loan whilst we hold on to the likes of Boyd, Miller, Daly, Shiels etc, I'll be close to breaking point.