Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

We're getting 5 youth players (all of whom have completely failed at Newcastle) on loan from Ashley.

Fair enough, our squad is utterly shite but "yaaaaas", nah. No yassin 5 young Newcastle rejects coming on loan to us.

Would you rather we signed no one than getting those loans?

We're getting 5 youth players (all of whom have completely failed at Newcastle) on loan from Ashley.

Fair enough, our squad is utterly shite but "yaaaaas", nah. No yassin 5 young Newcastle rejects coming on loan to us.

The sad thing is, one or two of them will probably stand head and shoulders above anything else in our team.

You've seen the level of player we're subjected to now.

I'm taking this as a positive. It's the first thing that's suggested to me that Ashley cares about our on-field performance and will act to improve it. Whether loan players from Newcastle are the best thing for us, that's a different matter.

the only time i was impressed by smith was the time he played under plg, seemed like a different player

If I am being honest, thats what I am basng it on.

He hasnt really played that much at LB since comong back, but I think he could easily do a decent job for us in therr ( at least till we are back in the top flight)

Your such a negative guy! You do realise we are in the 2nd top league in Scotland and Newcastle fringe players are likely to be much better than what we have...But of course it's not Dave King & Mini Murray bringing these players in so it must mean they are fucking shite eh!

The sad thing is, one or two of them will probably stand head and shoulders above anything else in our team.

You've seen the level of player we're subjected to now.

True.

Remi Streete followed RF and Rangers on twitter btw, suspect he'll be one of the 4/5.

I said a few months back that my big m8 in Necastle said we were getting players in from Newcastle and that was the reason Ally was going to do the off as Peter Beardsley was coming into manage the team until the end of the season. I made a post about it. Anyway we shall see.

Have a Newcastle mate also text him when I heard about these loans he says 4 of the players mentioned are good enough to make a mark in Scotland especially Haris Vuckic he hasn't heard of Kevin Mbabu.

Don't understand people's negativity. Surely this is better than wasting money on SPFL rejects. As many have stated though I also do not want our current coaches anywhere near them if they do come to Ibrox.

Your such a negative guy! You do realise we are in the 2nd top league in Scotland and Newcastle fringe players are likely to be much better than what we have...But of course it's not Dave King & Mini Murray bringing these players in so it must mean they are fucking shite eh!

Its sound if we bring Ferrerya in I retract it. :D