Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Have a Newcastle mate also text him when I heard about these loans he says 4 of the players mentioned are good enough to make a mark in Scotland especially Haris Vuckic he hasn't heard of Kevin Mbabu.

Don't understand people's negativity. Surely this is better than wasting money on SPFL rejects. As many have stated though I also do not want our current coaches anywhere near them if they do come to Ibrox.

What do you think,do you think Ashley is going to send up Beardsley to manage the team until the end of the season ? It's possible as I wouldn't give any players to McDowell and co.

Who were the names mentioned?

Remi Streete, Curtis Goode, Haris Vuckic, Gael Bigirimana, Kevin Mbabu and Ferreyra.

3 defenders, 2 midfielders and a striker.

Doubt Ferreyra rumour has anything to it, as he's only on loan at Newcastle.

not at all.

smith can play well ay LB. Way better than he does in LM.

wallace is a higher earner who is doing pretty much fuck all in Rangers jersey.

stevie smith is an atrocious left back now, hasnt got the pace, positional sense or the toughness to remotely play at the back

Yer beloved board sold the best one pal.

Unfortunately, Ally's best one was only worth 800K quid and went to a 2nd Division English club with very little history in recent years. That isn't much to brag about and shows the lack of development under your beloved Ally.