Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

I will say again, I have nothing against these players and really have no idea how good or bad they are but really we are in this mess because of mccoist! The Tims are tonight signing two of the best young players in scotland in long term desks whilst we are plugging gaps because ally was a joke and wouldn't give our youngsters a chance!

I will say again, I have nothing against these players and really have no idea how good or bad they are but really we are in this mess because of mccoist! The Tims are tonight signing two of the best young players in scotland in long term desks whilst we are plugging gaps because ally was a joke and wouldn't give our youngsters a chance!

how long term are those desks mate?

Meanwhile our own youths are pushed further and further away...

Not really mate. These will be short term loans until the end of the season. By then, not only will they return to Newcastle, but half our first team squad will also be out of contract. I'd expect a new coach/manager to fully utilise our reserve squad, given that there won't be much money around.

Meanwhile our own youths are pushed further and further away...

most of our youth simply are not good enough IMO.

give me a young hungry prospect from thr EPL over our youth any day of the week.

who do you think has more chance of getting us promoted? Our kids who dont even look that promising, or kids that have EPL experience?