Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Yep, very poor!

It's not deadline day without her in that yellow dress. :(

I know i've get a semi and nothing to do with it now.

:lol:

I swear some of you seem to be going out of your way to find negatives in us possibly improving our absolutely shit squad.

totally bizarre.

Uncle Dave didn't sign them, what do you expect?

How can we be getting 5 players on loan from Newcastle when there is a restriction of 2 players from any one club from a different division?

A maximum of 2 players over 21 too?

That can't be true Watford had about 10 players on loan from some Italian team a couple of years back

Meanwhile our own youths are pushed further and further away...

Our youths have not been getting chances over the past few years anyway and were almost certainly not going to be getting any chances anytime in the near future, whether we get the Newcastle boys in or not sadly. They may very well be the next thing (like young Lewis or Telfer) or they may be terrible. However, under Ally and now Kenny we are stuck with the same team week in week regardless....

Mike Ashley loyal buzzing about this no doubt. Big mike saves the day why don't we just give him Ibrox now for his good deeds.

The word LOAN being the operative word. Ironic isnt it.

who exactly is 'buzzing' about it? from what I've read most are just happy to see some players come in that are hopefully an improvement on the shower we have just now.

stop picking holes trying to find negatives

How can we be getting 5 players on loan from Newcastle when there is a restriction of 2 players from any one club from a different division?Rangers are different country not different division dear ?

How can we be getting 5 players on loan from Newcastle when there is a restriction of 2 players from any one club from a different division?

Because Mike Ashley will pure put the fear of God into the SFA with his money and lawyers! :D

I've no idea if it could happen - Do we actually have confirmation of the rules?

Meanwhile our own youths are pushed further and further away...

Mike Ashley loyal buzzing about this no doubt. Big mike saves the day why don't we just give him Ibrox now for his good deeds.

The word LOAN being the operative word. Ironic isnt it.

Cmon guys...cheer up.

You upset about us potentially getting some young talent in?

:shifty:

We have our own young talent which has now been destroyed by our incompetent management team so yes I am.

Upset the fact its coming from Newcastle another loan now in terms of footballers. No doubt to try to sweeten the fans to keep Llambias and Leech on the board. No doubt we will be paying the wages with the loan as well.

Who knows we might get a cracking deal and get 4 loan players in exchange for 100% of retail