Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

We need both, a new manager will be delivered soon. Stop making a fool of yourself

You maybe want to spend money appointing the new manager than wasting money on players first that the new manager may not rate, no?

Or is that too sensible for the board?

Any new faces are welcome something positive but they have to get game time

not just to be around to make the numbers up .

I dont believe the players we have are capable no matter who managed them

they have had enough chances and not delivered.

Can they not throw in a coach as well - him from jossie,s giants he that ran a kids team

will fit in nicely with our current squad

Kevin Mbabu

You mean one senior appearance. He has played a number of games in Newcastles U21 Premier League team and has represented Switzerland at U16 to U19 level. Not quite 'one professional game' is it?

Having watched a few U21 (reserve) EPL games the standard is much higher than the Scottish Championship.

Like it or not the filth getting gms and Armstrong is good business for them.

Meanwhile we are fucking about bringing in young lads on loan.

If we don't get our act in gear we will find them dominating for the next 10 years.

We were never likely to get our act together in this window...

Do you think we need players this window? Do/did you expect us to sign any players this window? If yes, given our financial, managerial and boardroom state, realistically who do you think we should be trying to sign that you believe tp be better than these boys from Newcastle?

Yes. No.

We need them, but we cannot afford them.

Money would be better spent on a new manager who could get the best from this group of players (who if showed the form they did previous to coming to the club would stroll this league).

He's about the right age for us, in fairness.

:lol:

Still got it though. His goals in the W.C last summer were sublime.

Far too sensible a post for tonight.

We have no idea who of these names we are getting yet, if anyone. If we do get folk in, we'd need to see how good they are and how much it is costing us, either in terms of wages or other Ashley related contractual 'tweaks'. Only then will we know if this is a good or bad thing.

I know, not like me either! :pipe:

I'd much rather see us getting folk shipped out to be honest. However, if these guys are coming i without us paying the wages, then this would be great....so long as they can do the business on the park.

Ferreyra always seemed decent for Shakhtar. Let's be honest anyone would be an improvement than the current bunch of imposters in the side.

He'd be one of the best players in Scotland and by far the best striker.

Not a chance mate.

Like it or not the filth getting gms and Armstrong is good business for them.

Meanwhile we are fucking about bringing in young lads on loan.

If we don't get our act in gear we will find them dominating for the next 10 years.

I seriously don't know what people expected in this transfer window :lol:

I genuinely can't imagine these boys will be any worse than the majority of the dross throughout our team right now.

Plus some of these boys would have been looked at when Ally was actually down watching Newcastle Reserves.

Potentially the kick up the arse some of them need...but if Kenny's still in charge come the weekend I'll be very surprised...he's not interested then he should get to fuck.

Man City B that scudded Bayern etc in the youth CL? Guidetti who scored 20 goals in 23 games for Feyenoord before going to them?

These players coming to us all seem to getting filed under the "was once tipped for big things" category and from a shite premiership team.

Completely different.

And how good do they have to be to play in this league?..

If we got them for free and one was Cristiano Ronaldo you lot would still find an excuse to say it was a bad deal.

Its not King we get it.

Don't be so stupid and assuming!

The fact of the matter is that these loan players will cost us!

At what cost?

Or do you just do not want to actually see what is unfolding in front of your eyes because of your hatred for King and co?