Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

It's gutting seeing the like of Scott Allan maybe hoing to Dundee Utd, Amstrong to septic, McLean to sheep, Hamilton playmaker to Norwich

And we're powerless to bid for any of them. Couple of bargains happening there.

The likes of Gary Mackenzie at Killie would be a steal as well. Fraser Fyvie one a free but will probably end up at Hearts or something then getting sold for a few mil in a year or so.

I'm not gutted about any of them.

Yes. No.

We need them, but we cannot afford them.

Money would be better spent on a new manager who could get the best from this group of players (who if showed the form they did previous to coming to the club would stroll this league).

Fair enough mate. I just think if we are somehow able to get 4-6 hungry players in, who must have shown something in the past to get a move to Newcastle, and shortly thereafter get a manager in, then said manager can get the best out of our current crop of players as well as some new faces. I appreciate that's ordinarily the wrong way round but the window closes tonight and if we don't get players in tonight we will have less options available for the rest of the season. Worst case scenario in that if Kenny is still in charge then at least he'll have a few more options

I have no idea where this is even coming from. How the fuck can we loan a player from a club who already have him on loan! :lol:

The team actually owning him had their stadium hit by grenades not long ago.. It´s a warzone in that part of Ukraine

I seriously don't know what people expected in this transfer window :lol:

I genuinely can't imagine these boys will be any worse than the majority of the dross throughout our team right now.

Plus some of these boys would have been looked at when Ally was actually down watching Newcastle Reserves.

Potentially the kick up the arse some of them need...but if Kenny's still in charge come the weekend I'll be very surprised...he's not interested then he should get to fuck.

Not saying we should be doing anything significant in this window.

My point was that getting 2 of the hottest prospects in Scottish football for £2m is good business for the taigs.

We need to sort ourselves out or I can see them doing 10 in a row.

I have no idea where this is even coming from. How the fuck can we loan a player from a club who already have him on loan! :lol:

It would require Newcastle to sign him then loan him out to us :lol:

Consider international clearance, paperwork, personal terms... There's no way that could be done in one day, even if Newcastle did want to for some bizarre reason.

Don't be so stupid and assuming!

The fact of the matter is that these loan players will cost us!

At what cost?

Or do you just do not want to actually see what is unfolding in front of your eyes because of your hatred for King and co?

Aye I believe we have to pay them wages....cunt isn't it

And if we do it means that we will then be paying with a loan for a loan a player from a club who already have him on loan from the person who owns the Club that initially signed him on loan in the first place.

Fair enough mate. I just think if we are somehow able to get 4-6 hungry players in, who must have shown something in the past to get a move to Newcastle, and shortly thereafter get a manager in, then said manager can get the best out of our current crop of players as well as some new faces. I appreciate that's ordinarily the wrong way round but the window closes tonight and if we don't get players in tonight we will have less options available for the rest of the season. Worst case scenario in that if Kenny is still in charge then at least he'll have a few more options

i agree mate these young players will try to impress,and they all know each other which will make them settle quicker.i just hope McDowall doesn't use them as bench warmers.