Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

What a prick! And not only is he a prick but the SFA can be as unamused as they like as there is sweet FA they can do about it....

No surprise some in Scotland are bitter at us potentially strengthening our squad. What is surprising, is the amount of our own fans in here desperate for there to be negatives.

adtxS05.png

My arse this prick is a Rangers fan hahaha

They can do absolutely fuck all about loan signings between two clubs. Nothing. All these loan signings have been completed by agents of the players!

The SFA are heading down a road I hope they take.

If any of KJs statements are true, that is!

No surprise some in Scotland are bitter at us potentially strengthening our squad. What is surprising, is the amount of our own fans in here desperate for there to be negatives.

I genuinely can't see any negatives in this. The very worst case scenario in all of this is that they turn out to be poor signings. If that is the case then they go back to Newcastle in the summer and we move on....

Yes. No.

We need them, but we cannot afford them.

Money would be better spent on a new manager who could get the best from this group of players (who if showed the form they did previous to coming to the club would stroll this league).

I understand your thinking but I'm afraid we were fooled(me to) into believing we had decent players. The manager was under pressure from day1 because of our poor play most thought he was picking the wrong team or using the wrong tactics but the bleeding obvious was staring us in the face THE PLAYERS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH .Even bad teams can up their game now and then and we are still in the SC but this division has magnified the players lack of ability.

I genuinely can't see any negatives in this. The very worst case scenario in all of this is that they turn out to be poor signings. If that is the case then they go back to Newcastle in the summer and we move on....

Or they play well and go back to play in and around Newcastle first team and we are in the same position as before.

Not a fan of loan signings, we need to be thinking long term.

What a prick! And not only is he a prick but the SFA can be as unamused as they like as there is sweet FA they can do about it....

When the scum had a load of loan players nothing was said. never seen them complain about forster loan from Newcastle.

I wouldn't put it past them to try something like that, but I just cannot see how they could possibly pull it off!!

I'm not believing we've signed them until I see them playing in the wrong position and being a stone heavier than when they got here.