Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Some guy has tweeted Downie and he has responded as follows below:

Not sure if he is just confirming who we are TRYING to sign but the guy has specifically said SIGNING but it's hard to be certain purely based in that exchange. Also Remi Street is now following RFC official and RangersFirst

1. @SkySports_Keith Do you know the five that are signing for Rangers Keith?

0 replies0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More
  2. @jrfc428 yes. Vukcic, Bigirimana, Ferguson, Streete and Mbabu

View translation

Or they play well and go back to play in and around Newcastle first team and we are in the same position as before.

Not a fan of loan signings, we need to be thinking long term.

Are you for real?

To be thinking long term; we need to bring in new management, setting up a scouting network, setting up improved training, and BUYING young players.

We can't do that with a lack of money. However, we can loan players short term to ensure promotion and then sort the rest out over the summer.

Feeder club to one of the most pathetic clubs in Europe. They haven't win a single trophy since 1890 and the most successful club in the world is going to be their feeder club. Rubbish club who think far too much of themselves, they only get decent crowds because they're a one club city.

Yet another example of how far we've sunk.

How the fck are we their feeder club ?? What players have they taken off us ?

We on the other hand may get 4 or 5 players from them - so on the face of things they are actually our feeder club. :rolleyes:

Not sure if he is just confirming who we are TRYING to sign but the guy has specifically said SIGNING but it's hard to be certain purely based in that exchange. Also Remi Street is now following RFC official and RangersFirst

Better not follow rangers first, he'll get flung out auchenhowie in the morning!

1. @SkySports_Keith Do you know the five that are signing for Rangers Keith?

0 replies0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More
  2. @jrfc428 yes. Vukcic, Bigirimana, Ferguson, Streete and Mbabu

View translation

That'll be his contract terminated then.

This is all a bit odd. I can't remember a deadline day like this before.

No Natalie Sawyer.

No "Fuck Her Right in the Pussy" chants.

Rangers (potentially) bringing players in.

Everything's tipped on it's head!!

Haha, yeah noticed they aren't doing the usual fan/crowd shots!

Or they play well and go back to play in and around Newcastle first team and we are in the same position as before.

Not a fan of loan signings, we need to be thinking long term.

We have no stable board, management team, footballing team, nor money to think long term. Sadly our only goal right now is promotion and anyone who can potentially help is more than welcome. It's not ideal but I don't see any alternative. I repeat I see no negatives in this. Providing we gain promotion this season, by at which point I believe we will have more finance available to strengthen, IMO we can easily turnaround our squad with 4-5 decent to good signings. Getting promotion is the key though and absolutely vital.

If we pull this off an bring in a clutch of young hungry players all eager to prove themselves, then surely its a positive! I assume that everyone is pissed off with the useless old hasbeens that we are currently fielding so this is as good as it gets when we have no cash to splash!

Are people really complaining about this or just complaining that MA may have taken some action?

An SPFL club will lodge complaint if these deals are completed.

Who?

Scumdee hibs I hope!

While that little rat bastard is off trying to own two clubs, to use one a feeder, I hope this is the case.

The Lawyers will go to fucking town on the SFA!

Bring it on!