Mccoist Should Be Ashamed

UnionMen

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dae you honestly think that he's wanna them? , the guys not got it as manager that's plain tae see,he's oot his depth, but a celtic man he is not.

Don't worry some folk seem to think cause he worked with there youthbl team that automatically makes him one of them.

I was on sfa coaching badges as part of my yts years ago and had to do a course in the piggery and i had a bowl of soup out there canteen.

Never paid for it, it was free but i must be a taig for that.

Anyone thats be at an old firm game and bought a pie at the piggery. You're a taig too. Seriously

I agree with the OP and think its a well constructed posts with many good points.

My only point is that I have a sneaky feeling that McCoist will make a gesture with the money he has been taking. Either buying shares in Rangers First or something along those lines

I am sure he will make sure we know he did if that was the case.

Don't worry some folk seem to think cause he worked with there youthbl team that automatically makes him one of them.

I was on sfa coaching badges as part of my yts years ago and had to do a course in the piggery and i had a bowl of soup out there canteen.

Never paid for it, it was free but i must be a taig for that.

Anyone thats be at an old firm game and bought a pie at the piggery. You're a taig too. Seriously

Only if it was potato soup.

tbh he's one of many, list just seems to be constantly growing

I'm sure it's not the case, but it's hard to imagine so many people doing shit jobs at the same time by accident!

ONE of them must know what they're fucking doing!

The original post wasn't about Kenny. Maybe calling him a Celtic-man is unfair, he strikes me as the kind of guy that isn't really fussed about having leanings to any team, and is just doing his job, his 40-hours a week and off home.

Never-the-less, after 10 years at Celtic it's scandalous we brought him here. I don't particular want any more of tired "old pals act" at ibrox, but i certainly don't want to be poaching any players or staff from those scum, ever.

I honestly believe that some of our own fans are deliberately trying to undermine the club at every opportunity. If it's for boardroom reasons or disappointment with management or players, it's always the same old story. They go after almost everyone at the club at any moment in time, with a venom that could only be described as undermining and damaging.

Just answer me one question.

Why are you constantly attacking the club, players, shareholders, fans and outsiders who may want to get on the bandwagon?

Our own fans? I'm staring to question the validity of their credentials.

I honestly believe that some of our own fans are deliberately trying to undermine the club at every opportunity. If it's for boardroom reasons or disappointment with management or players, it's always the same old story. They go after almost everyone at the club at any moment in time, with a venom that could only be described as undermining and damaging.

Just answer me one question.

Why are you constantly attacking the club, players, shareholders, fans and outsiders who may want to get on the bandwagon?

Our own fans? I'm staring to question the validity of their credentials.

'm not really sure what the point is you're making but i presume it's something along the lines of the fans such as I and others in this thread shouldn't be aiming venom at the likes of McCoist?

If so, the reasons are well set out in my post. He's a money grabbing charlatan out to get his hands on every penny he can get, he's sold his own integrity.

Maybe the rich history and traditions of this club have set too high a standard for the shite we get these days. Look at the man in my photograph. Think of the name Bill Struth. We deserve much, much better than Ally the wage thief. If he just held his hands up and said he couldn't cut it as manager and walked away without his gross, disgusting salary he'd still have plenty of respect for the man.

I honestly believe that some of our own fans are deliberately trying to undermine the club at every opportunity. If it's for boardroom reasons or disappointment with management or players, it's always the same old story. They go after almost everyone at the club at any moment in time, with a venom that could only be described as undermining and damaging..........

I think there is a lot of truth in what you say.

However I can't get away from the fact that what we saw yesterday was McCoist's team - the final product of 3 years work. And it just simply looked disorganised even setting aside the lack of quality.

He must take a significant share of the responsibility for this.

But we must look forward now and identify a new capable manager as soon as possible.

'm not really sure what the point is you're making but i presume it's something along the lines of the fans such as I and others in this thread shouldn't be aiming venom at the likes of McCoist?

If so, the reasons are well set out in my post. He's a money grabbing charlatan out to get his hands on every penny he can get, he's sold his own integrity.

Maybe the rich history and traditions of this club have set too high a standard for the shite we get these days. Look at the man in my photograph. Think of the name Bill Struth. We deserve much, much better than Ally the wage thief. If he just held his hands up and said he couldn't cut it as manager and walked away without his gross, disgusting salary he'd still have plenty of respect for the man.

Read my post again.

Your point is just a small piece of the constant attacks on the club. Whether that be from our own fans like you, the governing bodies or the media, holding hands with the rest of the haters in Scotland, it's getting to the point of having to ask some difficult questions.

We need to start a United front, and your username says one thing, but your posts say another. Attacking anyone at the club does not "unite" anyone. It causes division and creates a platform for the bheast to throw in a couple of hand grenades.

This is where I question attacks, for no other reason than to stir the shit, as in the op.