Mccoist Should Be Ashamed

UnionMen

I firmly believe that Ally himself was not the problem here.

All managers need a line manager, someone who will sit down and coach them, talk to them about what went wrong and what can happen to make things better.

Of course you get guys like Walter, SAF, guys like Mourhino who are motivated to stick it downwards to the players and upwards to the board of their club if they're not getting things their way. These guys are real leaders in football and should be respected to the hilt. Guys who are motivated to get things done their way from the second they get out of bed in the morning.

Ally wasn't in that place. He was in his first management job and there was nobody really caring about managing him or helping him develop.

I blame this car crash of a boardroom, and not Ally McCoist.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dae you honestly think that he's wanna them? , the guys not got it as manager that's plain tae see,he's oot his depth, but a celtic man he is not.

It's just people losing the plot and chucking about the best insult they can muster.

All managers need a line manager, someone who will sit down and coach them, talk to them about what went wrong and what can happen to make things better.

Of course you get guys like Walter, SAF, guys like Mourhino who are motivated to stick it downwards to the players and upwards to the board of their club if they're not getting things their way. These guys are real leaders in football and should be respected to the hilt. Guys who are motivated to get things done their way from the second they get out of bed in the morning.

Ally wasn't in that place. He was in his first management job and there was nobody really caring about managing him or helping him develop.

I think he was!

Hes tried to be everyones friend, and not done the kick up the arse bit when it was needed.

Im sure he had Walter on speed dial and would have had the advice, but didnt take it.

By doing what hes doing, he has ruined his legend status to me

And that guts me to say that

holy shit. Do u know how much money this charlatan is getting? Was he manager or not?

I know kennys brother well big andy cracking big guy was working with him not that long ago tbe full family are die hard Rangers supporter's and lodge members any body whos calling the guy a tiag or slagging him off for working with rancid fc youth and earning moneyto feed his family are out if order and need to sort themselfs out ffs ps he does own a nice house in florida he got through working and getting payed well be the mhanky mob

Read my post again.

Your point is just a small piece of the constant attacks on the club. Whether that be from our own fans like you, the governing bodies or the media, holding hands with the rest of the haters in Scotland, it's getting to the point of having to ask some difficult questions.

We need to start a United front, and your username says one thing, but your posts say another. Attacking anyone at the club does not "unite" anyone. It causes division and creates a platform for the bheast to throw in a couple of hand grenades.

This is where I question attacks, for no other reason than to stir the shit, as in the op.

Ironically, the one thing the Rangers support IS united on is the opinion that McCoist is/was an abject failure as a manager.

I could not agree more with this! McCoist has ruined the club for years to come. We have no scouting network and the players coming through that were promising have been shipped out.

I don't understand why this has been allowed to happen. We need to get them away now and move forward with a manager who has tactical knowhow and an eye for a player!!!!

Bollocks

Can't wait for Ally to bring out his book or give his story to the papers, wonder what his excuses will be for the bomb scare of a squad he assembled

It'll be somecunt elses fault.McCoist will never take responsibility for his part in the utter shite we watch.

Probably thinks he was a success and the fans just fickle.

It pains me to say it for a guy who I always believed bled this club, but he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. Watching his team yesterday it literally turns my stomach.

3 years to rebuild and we end up with imposters like Black, Simonsen and Foster? 3 years to rebuild, to breed youth, to build the foundations of a team, and instead end up with spineless jokers who can't mark a man from a throw in or mustur up a solitary shot on target. Who can't beat a man or deliver a single ball into the box, not from a set piece, not from open play. A team that has seen promising signings like Templeton regress to a shadow of what he was, from Scoring against Liverpool in European ties to being wasted to the point he can't get in the team ahead of... well... take your pick of yesterday's 11.

But what disgusts me beyond that, is that yesterday, we went into a game against the scum, hamstrung by McCoist to the point we can't get a replacement in to at least move on from his shipwreck. We now have the spineless, gutless, fellow 12-month-notice Celtic-man Kenny McDowell taking "charge" (if you want to call it that).

This was Ally's team, and it was his lambs to the slaughter, lambs that can't even be given direction by a replacement because McCoist is stealing whatever funds we have left to sit about on his arse watching the catastrophe he left behind.

A real Ranger my arse.

I called Naismith, McGregor, Whittaker, Davis the Men who Stole from the Rangers when they bailed out to pick-up sign-on fees by costing the club their transfer value, well McCoist can join them in my opinion.

Was your thoroughly undeserved 800k + bonuses not enough for you? Are those penny shares not of high enough value you Charlatan?

McCosit when he wanted to do could talk a good game, he spoke passionately about a true Ranger not so long ago. If he happens to ever pop his head in on here, ask yourself this McCoist, would this true Rangers man be sucking every penny he could from the club like you are, while sitting on his arse having left us in the state you did?

4285398181.jpg

What a lot of myopic, inaccurate fucking tosh.

I never held McCoist up for being a great manager but you really need to be a blinkered fuckin idiot not to see the damage done to the CLUB by Murray, Whyte, Green and numerous, nameless and faceless leeches that have found their way into our boardroom, schnaffled a wad for themselves and their chums, ripped up the support network a football club needs to actually play the game and then disappeared. And lets not forget the follow on "punishments, fines and reestrictions" placed on us by our own "governing" bodies....

You forget all that, yet continuously point the finger at McCoist for the state of the club. Absolutely incredible. If the club had even been remotely set up to operate like a proper football club after liquidation, the issue of the manager being on gardening leave (whoever he was), would have been but a minor irritation.

Some people really need to see the wood for the trees, there's been a far far bigger picture going on with our club than a lower than average football manager who didn't know his limitiations.

We had a scouting and coaching network in place kenny mclean yer too wee and lightweight son at 14 I seen the boy has an abundance of talent at that age and was streets ahead of any other player in thought and skill . Telford yer no getting a game cos blacks got yer shirt goes to dundee united and shows they yet again didn't have a clue what they where talking about . Barry douglas yet again yer too wee and no what were looking for plays for an amature team for 3 month goes o queens park 6 month later rancid fc dundee utd and watford fighting for him spends a season at utd and gets w move to a top polish team playing great football in between a wee injury hes picked up has a left foot like a wand cam put the ball om a sixpence but its not spotted by the scouts and coaches of Rangers . If you ask me somthing has been seriously wrong with the supposed network within the club. They call it youth development I haven't seen one bit of development since Rangers opened the training complex .

I never held McCoist up for being a great manager but you really need to be a blinkered fuckin idiot not to see the damage done to the CLUB by Murray, Whyte, Green and numerous, nameless and faceless leeches that have found their way into our boardroom, schnaffled a wad for themselves and their chums, ripped up the support network a football club needs to actually play the game and then disappeared. And lets not forget the follow on "punishments, fines and reestrictions" placed on us by our own "governing" bodies....

You forget all that, yet continuously point the finger at McCoist for the state of the club. Absolutely incredible. If the club had even been remotely set up to operate like a proper football club after liquidation, the issue of the manager being on gardening leave (whoever he was), would have been but a minor irritation.

Some people really need to see the wood for the trees, there's been a far far bigger picture going on with our club than a lower than average football manager who didn't know his limitiations.

McCoist has made more money than the lot if them!! A quite staggering state of affairs

This all fucking day.

I see comparisons with Miller and McDowall, the difference is Kenny Miller is a seasoned professional who gives his all for whatever club he plays for, brings a bit of passion to the team and genuinely cares for the team he plays for and wants to win and to give the fans what they deserve. McDowell is a useless "professional" who has ridden the coat tails of a shite manager and cannot bring anything new to the fore, hes done nothing to change the squad, hes just a face, its like we dont have a manager, Kenny "Same again please" McDowell, who doesnt give a shite about the club. He couldnt find a tactic if it was clung to a dangleberry hanging from his fat arse.