Mccoist Should Be Ashamed

UnionMen

What a lot of myopic, inaccurate fucking tosh.

I never held McCoist up for being a great manager but you really need to be a blinkered fuckin idiot not to see the damage done to the CLUB by Murray, Whyte, Green and numerous, nameless and faceless leeches that have found their way into our boardroom, schnaffled a wad for themselves and their chums, ripped up the support network a football club needs to actually play the game and then disappeared. And lets not forget the follow on "punishments, fines and reestrictions" placed on us by our own "governing" bodies....

You forget all that, yet continuously point the finger at McCoist for the state of the club. Absolutely incredible. If the club had even been remotely set up to operate like a proper football club after liquidation, the issue of the manager being on gardening leave (whoever he was), would have been but a minor irritation.

Some people really need to see the wood for the trees, there's been a far far bigger picture going on with our club than a lower than average football manager who didn't know his limitiations.

I have a loathsome list and there's plenty people on it above and beyond McCoist.

But I spoke plenty of them and will do so again in the Boardroom section. As for matters on the field, McCoist isn't a Rangers man. Neither was McGregor, Naismith, Whittaker, Lafferty, Davis, etc. McCoist can join them, what he is currently doing is sickening, he's got us hamstrung, stuck in limbo, and he knows it. Just another charlatan who's own pocket comes 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th ahead of whatever "loyalty" he claims he may have for Rangers Football Club.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist has made more money than the lot if them!! A quite staggering state of affairs

Exactly. A rookie manager who loves the club but demands 800k a year + bonuses to go along with his stock of penny shares (multiplying his money by what, up to 72x at one point?). Maybe we could have afforded to hire a few scouts if the greedy fucking pig wasn't leaching us for every penny.

I have a loathsome list and there's plenty people on it above and beyond McCoist.

But I spoke plenty of them and will do so again in the Boardroom section. As for matters on the field, McCoist isn't a Rangers man. Neither was McGregor, Naismith, Whittaker, Lafferty, Davis, etc. McCoist can join them, what he is currently doing is sickening, he's got us hamstrung, stuck in limbo, and he knows it. Just another charlatan who's own pocket comes 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th ahead of whatever "loyalty" he claims he may have for Rangers Football Club.

Exactly. A rookie manager who loves the club but demands 800k a year + bonuses to go along with his stock of penny shares (multiplying his money by what, up to 72x at one point?). Maybe we could have afforded to hire a few scouts if the greedy fucking pig wasn't leaching us for every penny.

We'll see how this pans out in the fullness of time regarding McCoists contract and what he can say and/or do until his contract expires or it's formally terminated. You might be surprised.

Your last sentence is truly fuckin pathetic and so wide of the mark I'd be surprised if you've actually taken anything in over the last 5 years or so.

We'll see how this pans out in the fullness of time regarding McCoists contract and what he can say and/or do until his contract expires or it's formally terminated. You might be surprised.

Your last sentence is truly fuckin pathetic and so wide of the mark I'd be surprised if you've actually taken anything in over the last 5 years or so.

It's not, but, I understand McCoist still has a loyal fanbase. But glad to see the majority of the posters in this thread seem to see him for what he is.

It's not, but, I understand McCoist still has a loyal fanbase. But glad to see the majority of the posters in this thread seem to see him for what he is.

You'r last sentence is fuckin pathetic. If the succesion of boardroom members had been doing THEIR JOB properly, then McCoists lingering departure would be a minor irritant, yet you blame him and his salary for preventing investment in vitally important areas of the business and almost killing us? Are you for real??

I don't think McCoist does have a fan-base, even BP9 who's more pro-Ally than just about everyon else knows he is a manager of limited ability. But there's certainly a few people who can take a step back and see past the hyperbolic vitriol to get a handle on the larger picture. People generally look for someone to blame, and Ally, because he was the manager, was the easy target.

For what it's worth, for the effort he put into retaining our history and our trophies, he's worth it for that alone. Nobody else stood up.

You'r last sentence is fuckin pathetic. If the succesion of boardroom members had been doing THEIR JOB properly, then McCoists lingering departure would be a minor irritant, yet you blame him and his salary for preventing investment in vitally important areas of the business and almost killing us? Are you for real??

I don't think McCoist does have a fan-base, even BP9 who's more pro-Ally than just about everyon else knows he is a manager of limited ability. But there's certainly a few people who can take a step back and see past the hyperbolic vitriol to get a handle on the larger picture. People generally look for someone to blame, and Ally, because he was the manager, was the easy target.

For what it's worth, for the effort he put into retaining our history and our trophies, he's worth it for that alone. Nobody else stood up.

Charles Green did.

It's getting boring mcdowells no a celic man. What i have to say its so called Rangers men that have got us into this mess. Smith seen it coming and done the off.

Murray for running up major debt and then selling it to the Rangers man Whyte. So called billionaire.

Mccoist, Durrant and co for there terrible coaching and managerial ability.

So called Rangers fans Mcgregor, Naismith and co who jumped ship.

The so called Rangers fans in that team we have the now that are doing so well for us without even having a red face.

So maybe we should trust a guy who isn't a Rangers man who is infact an actual billionaire and not a fraud and tax avoider like a certain other guy to many of us are willing to back.

The shite we're seeing on the pitch is down to McCoist and the coaching staff. Absolutely pathetic football. I've no doubt that with the right people in charge several players within the current squad could have shone. As it is they've gone backwards and we're left watching us throwing away 2 goal leads to Alloa, being pumped by Hibs and chasing Hearts in a near impossible task of winning the league.

It's a fucking farce and the blame for that lies directly with McCoist. Fuck his former status. The last 3 years have been an absolute shit show with him at the helm.

I hope he fucking chokes on the cash.

I don't buy into this, they were good players until they came to us and McCoist/Mcdowall ruined them garbage.

Players like Templeton, Shiels and Law simply don't have the cojones to play for a massive club.

Every promising player we signed just didn't have the bottle?

Pish.

I don't buy into this, they were good players until they came to us and McCoist/Mcdowall ruined them garbage.

Players like Templeton, Shiels and Law simply don't have the cojones to play for a massive club.

You can believe that if it was one or two players not them all.

It's getting boring mcdowells no a celic man. What i have to say its so called Rangers men that have got us into this mess. Smith seen it coming and done the off.

Murray for running up major debt and then selling it to the Rangers man Whyte. So called billionaire.

Mccoist, Durrant and co for there terrible coaching and managerial ability.

So called Rangers fans Mcgregor, Naismith and co who jumped ship.

The so called Rangers fans in that team we have the now that are doing so well for us without even having a red face.

So maybe we should trust a guy who isn't a Rangers man who is infact an actual billionaire and not a fraud and tax avoider like a certain other guy to many of us are willing to back.

David Murray was not a Rangers man

Charles Green was not a Rangers man

Mather was not a Rangers man

Stockbridge was not a Rangers man

Bain was not a Rangers man

Wallace was not a Rangers man

Somers was not a Rangers man

Maybe we shouldn't be trusting non-Rangers men, or maybe my point is that generalising as you have done is plain stupid.

Let me add this.

How many attempts did we need to make to sign this total ranger as a player???

He had the audacity to stroll round ibrox on last day of a title winning season with an effin sunderland shirt drAped over him.

That was our and his team mates day. Tried to make it about him.

He was striker when accies put us out the cup at home. He had loads if chances as well.

When souness left was walking around ibrox

Singing "happy days are here again".

I officially detest the man.

Let me add this...

15 League seasons, 418 League games, 10 league winners medals including 9IAR, 251 League goals, including two seasons that won the UEFA golden boot award.

114 cup games, 83 cup goals, 11 cup winner medals

54 European matches, 21 European goals

27 goals against Celtic.

So, y'know what, you detest him all you like, but he is an utter legend. (And you don't like him being happy that Souness was leaving? Remember Souness left us to go the the club he really loved, and dumped us for them)

Let me add this...

15 League seasons, 418 League games, 10 league winners medals including 9IAR, 251 League goals, including two seasons that won the UEFA golden boot award.

27 goals against Celtic.

So, y'know what, you detest him all you like, but he is an utter legend. (And you don't like him being happy that Souness was leaving? Remember Souness left us to go the the club he really loved, and dumped us for them)

Great player no doubt about that, but cares more about money now as his position on his resignation shows. Souness was a prick who left us in the lurch.

No doubt Ally WAS a Rangers legend on the playing field and a great personality, but he never was a manager.

Remember when Walter left him in charge of cup games years ago and made a c--t of it and that should've been a warning, but no, he fell into the manager's seat by default because we couldn't fund a decent replacement for Walter.

When it came to light that he was pocketing £750,000. for pulling up weeds and cutting the grass, I nearly flipped and think he's no better than the recent past and present robbers on the board.

Ally is not a true Ranger anymore, end of.

Let me add this...

27 goals against Celtic.

So the fact that he held the most prima donna role in football team where u get credit for doing something that your team mates had to work very hard to give u the opportunity to di ur bit is just ignored? We know how many goals he scored. How many excellent tackles did stuart munro make? How many defence splitting passes did durrant make?? Effin wake up. Football is a team game and strikers get way to much credit.

He has played u like a proper numpty. He was paid to score. He has since shafted our club.

Let me add this...

27 goals against Celtic.

As for ur souness quote, in what way does his feeling for liverpool excuse mccoist celebrating a move to a less string training and less demanding football regime?? What does that say about ur heros work ethic??

Let me add this...

27 goals against Celtic.

another point. When souness.left , the fans were devastated. Yet mccoist was laughing and singing???? Some rangers man him. His club had just lost its manager.