The Attitude Of The Rangers Players

NetherburnBear

After reading what King said in his statement about needing new players to replace the ones coming to the end of their contracts and saying they are not good enough to play for us also what the ex players saying that this is the worst Rangers team ever , Do you think they will have the right attitude or show the proper commitment to the team , will it be a "feck you am leaving anyway" it looks like Aird has thrown his dummy out the pram about the Newcastle players coming in. Just wondering if Dave King coming out with this was the best idea .

The attitude has been all wrong for a long time so makes no difference a malaise was allowed to set in when we were cruising through the bottom two divisions that mindset and general attitude seems to have stayed,an entire new coaching team are required to shift this as I don't see Kenny doing too much differently to what the dud would've

Did you watch the match last Sunday?

Their attitude stinks and the comments in the press from Miller, Aird and Foster this week have shown that they are as deluded as they are incompetent and cowardly.

They had their chance last week and they hid. Every one of them yet put a microphone in front of them and they give it the big one.

I wish we had 11 loan players and a new coach this week.

The attitude has been all wrong for a long time so makes no difference a malaise was allowed to set in when we were cruising through the bottom two divisions that mindset and general attitude seems to have stayed,an entire new coaching team are required to shift this as I don't see Kenny doing too much differently to what the dud would've

Suspect firing baws at the manager's bare arse may have had a small part to play in the disrespectful attitude of the players. Not having a captain who leads by example, and who is not afraid to kick ass, does not help either. We have too many players with no respect for the club management, no respect for the club but even more annoying, no respect for themselves.

Suspect firing baws at the manager's bare arse may have had a small part to play in the disrespectful attitude of the players. Not having a captain who leads by example, and who is not afraid to kick ass, does not help either. We have too many players with no respect for the club management, no respect for the club but even more annoying, no respect for themselves.

Exactly they're supposed to be professionals I'd be happy if none of the wankers who are out of contract never kicked a ball again they don't dont deserve to be professional footballers.

I think there's a toxic mixture of bad attitude, limited ability, shitebagness, being past it, being off form and being dragged down by the shite around you to varying degrees with each player.

Example:

Law = 90% Shitebag, 10% Limited ability

Black = 70% Bad attitude, 15% Limited ability, 15% Off form

Wallace = 20% Off form, 80% Dragged down

Miller = 100% Past it

That kind of shit.

After reading what King said in his statement about needing new players to replace the ones coming to the end of their contracts and saying they are not good enough to play for us also what the ex players saying that this is the worst Rangers team ever , Do you think they will have the right attitude or show the proper commitment to the team , will it be a "feck you am leaving anyway" it looks like Aird has thrown his dummy out the pram about the Newcastle players coming in. Just wondering if Dave King coming out with this was the best idea .

I would say they would have to get the finger out and up their game if they wanted to remain playing football at a decent level after the Summer. No one will give them a contract (even on a free transfer) playing like they are now.

Cunts still not watched the video? I swear to fuck, this place will be the end of me.

:mutley:

I think there's a toxic mixture of bad attitude, limited ability, shitebagness, being past it, being off form and being dragged down by the shite around you to varying degrees with for player.

Example:

Law = 90% Shitebag, 10% Limited ability

Black = 70% Bad attitude, 15% Limited ability, 15% Off form

Wallace = 20% Off form, 80% Dragged down

Miller = 100% Past it

That kind of shit.

This needs its own thread. (tu)

Simonsen = 100% what the fuck

Hopefully the end is nigh.

:lol: You're starting to seem more obsessive than just having a wee complex. My own wee embryonic stalker.

Get help before it's too late.

They all care more about thier Cash than our Team.

We have Players out on Loan who are better and more positive attitude than any of those in this Team today, apart from the 2 Loan Players today.

They must be dropped now.

McCulloch,

Black,

Simonson,

Foster,

Aird,

Boyd,

Miller done,

Smith,

McDowell ,Durrant ,Coaching Team all out now.

Somewhere the path of pain and betrayal must end. The pain of watching inept, ineffective performances from an extremely well paid Rangers team and a manager and coaches who are also on ridiculously high pay when you consider the results and performances their leadership has produced this season. Betrayal? I think it is. It's not a view I've arrived at hastily. The evidence of wretched play from massively underperforming players led by a caretaker manager who does not want to be there - and it shows. Betrayal because they are consistently betraying the hope and trust we put in supporting the team, and betrayal of our loyalty.

Until the end of that path of pain and betrayal is reached there risk being no good future: there is only the prospect of a continued slide into still more numbing and terrible versions of the present.

There needs to be a clearout of the players that simply cannot or will not handle the pressure and even more urgently a clearout of the manager and coaches.