Blacks Set Pieces

drewgardiner88

He is truly dreadful and as above should never play for us again. Hopefully once Bibi is fit he'll get dropped never to be seen again. I used to at least give him credit for demanding the ball and not hiding but every time he gets the ball he just loses it in dangerous positions and either tries to kick someone in retaliation or is too slow to catch up with them!

As my old da used too say u don't play football on your arse or they'd have boots on the shorts. Every tackle he goes into he comes off second best only time he wins the ball is when hes tripping players up from behind . The wee midget bastard never picks up any the loose balls in midfield . Hes been labelled a hardman... I've seen harder tacklers in a sunday pub team

I have never hated a rangers player more. A fucking total prick of a guy. Not fit to wear cambuslang rangers shirt never mind ours. An imposter. Inept of drive and ideas

Kid on hard man. General all round fanny of a man.

I wonder if he will waltz back into the starting line up next week. Hahahah plus he plays in these