12 Players Out Of Contract

fraz1ross

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith, Daly & Boyd are all adequate squad players given our current level. The rest i'd pay off just now. The only reason i'd even consider keeping Miller is I have a hunch that he might make a half decent coach.

Only Daly is. Smith is shite and always has been and Boyd ? Squad player ? He'd be lucky to get in the wummin's squad.

Smith, Daly & Boyd are all adequate squad players given our current level. The rest i'd pay off just now. The only reason i'd even consider keeping Miller is I have a hunch that he might make a half decent coach.

Boyd's a fat waste of space these days, had to do a double check it was him who came on and not Rik Waller.

I'd drop every one of the wankers and play the youths for the rest of the season, can't be anymore spineless than that current bunch of imposters.

Boyd's a fat waste of space these days, had to do a double check it was him who came on and not Rik Waller.

I'd drop every one of the wankers and play the youths for the rest of the season, can't be anymore spineless than that current bunch of imposters.

Boyd was the top scoring striker in the SPL last season in a shitey Kilmarnock team that avoided a relegation play-off by the skin of their teeth.

these goalscorer types need sharpness to score, and they need games. We made him shite by benching him. We're fucking Rangers, and in the championship, we should have more than enough quality from the 10 men behind him to afford a poacher in the time to supply with a handful of chances every game.

I'd keep Robinson and potentially Boyd on reduced wages. I reckon he can still do a job if he is played in the correct way and gets the service he needs.

There's not a hope in hell we are catching Hearts based on the fact all these players will know they are out on their arse after the last game of the season.