12 Players Out Of Contract

fraz1ross

Wait until you hear the bleating of them when they get out, self centred cunts to a man will be giving the tabloids rainforests worth of print.

Actually a really interesting point that, mate. Haven't allowed myself to dream too much about when the vast majority of these 'players' fuck off, but can you imagine some of the deluded vitriol there might be.

People can't stand them just now, I can only imagine what it would be like then.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd was the top scoring striker in the SPL last season in a shitey Kilmarnock team that avoided a relegation play-off by the skin of their teeth.

these goalscorer types need sharpness to score, and they need games. We made him shite by benching him. We're fucking Rangers, and in the championship, we should have more than enough quality from the 10 men behind him to afford a poacher in the time to supply with a handful of chances every game.

Completely agree yet we sit so far deep to accommodate 'Jigs' lack of pace it means any striker we play is isolated apart from the hopeless long punt up the park.

Boyd is horrifically out of shape though and it looks like he's been allowed to eat/drink whatever the fuck he wants. The lack of discipline/professionalism throughout whole club is sickening. Even McGregor looks to have piled on the pounds when you compare him to earlier on in the season and Wallace too seems to have lost a few yards of pace in the past year and a bit.

It's a scandal that fat prick McCoist has turned Auchenhowie into nothing more than a social club with an all you can eat buffet included (karaoke too).

Major changes are needed and I can't wait till this nightmare is just a dark chapter in our history.

Lee McCulloch

Kenny Miller

Kris Boyd

Ian Black

Jon Daly

Bilel Mohsni

Stevie Smith.

Kyle Hutton

Richard Foster.

Steve Simonsen

Lee Robinson

Sebastian Faure.

anyone you would keep?

Any you are sad to see not on that list?

Over £3m worth of wages.

Bin them all I wouldn't stop there tho if we could get a fee for some:

aird

Zal

McGregor

Law

Temps

Deano.

18 players including your list I won't be disappointed if they all left this summer

Joke of a situation to be in tbh

The only player I liked watching was Lewis McLeod. There really is no appetite to be had to support Rangers on a football basis alone. This team is a shambles in every position.

(tu)

Our only bright spark over the past 3 years sold for fucking buttons to a 4th rate English team. Really is sickening how much we've been took for mugs in the last 4 years.

Infuriates me that David Murray seems to have got away scot free for the mess he started. Utter, utter scumbag, 'duped' my arse.

I wouldn't keep any. I'd list them like this, most deserving to least (not much in it, mind)....

Jon Daly

Kenny Miller
Bilel Mohsni
Stevie Smith
Kyle Hutton

Sebastian Faure
Lee Robinson

Lee McCulloch

Steve Simonsen

Richard Foster

Ian Black

Kris Boyd

Something like that.

The only player I liked watching was Lewis McLeod. There really is no appetite to be had to support Rangers on a football basis alone- you have to be a fan of the club to endure these displays. This team is a shambles in every position.

Agree on both points.

Lewis was the only one who brought me any pleasure in watching the football consistently over the last three or whatever years.

Most people going / retaining interest in us these days are loyal Bears who love the club and always will. You'd have to be off your nut to enjoy some of the utter mince we produce.

1. Lee McCulloch
  2. Kenny Miller
  3. Kris Boyd
  4. Ian Black
  5. Jon Daly
  6. Bilel Mohsni
  7. Stevie Smith.
  8. Kyle Hutton
  9. Richard Foster.
  10. Steve Simonsen
  11. Lee Robinson
  12. Sebastian Faure.

1,3,4,9 & 10 can all fuck off NOW

Rest can go at when contracts are up.

Would consider letting Miller take over from McIdiot on the bench, at least he shows a knowledge of the game and some passion.

last time i looked brentford were 2nd in the championship streets better level than us and you can bet the big boys are watching him

(tu)

Our only bright spark over the past 3 years sold for fucking buttons to a 4th rate English team. Really is sickening how much we've been took for mugs in the last 4 years.

Infuriates me that David Murray seems to have got away scot free for the mess he started. Utter, utter scumbag, 'duped' my arse.

I would throw Faure in at RB for the rest of this season and let him prove himself and perhaps then keep him on as a squad player if he shows anything,, seriously can't be any worse than Ricky bloody Foster !!!,,, why nobody in our back room staff can't see that is criminal