12 Players Out Of Contract

fraz1ross

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd was the top scoring striker in the SPL last season in a shitey Kilmarnock team that avoided a relegation play-off by the skin of their teeth.

these goalscorer types need sharpness to score, and they need games. We made him shite by benching him. We're fucking Rangers, and in the championship, we should have more than enough quality from the 10 men behind him to afford a poacher in the time to supply with a handful of chances every game.

Bpyd was a car crash waiting to happen. We knew that a mccoist midfield would not create chances for he who does not move or jump. Does not excuse him piling the weight on tho.

Said at the time it would be a waste og money by mcfail. A no brainer

I would throw Faure in at RB for the rest of this season and let him prove himself and perhaps then keep him on as a squad player if he shows anything,, seriously can't be any worse than Ricky bloody Foster !!!,,, why nobody in our back room staff can't see that is criminal

faure went and blabbed about tea and cakes and dodgy training in france tho.

Tell them all to fuck off.

I'd sell Law and Wallace, Law because he is a coward and Wallace because I can't stand to se us drag his game even further into decline.

I'd also release Aird, Templeton, Shiels, Zaliukas, Crawford, Stoney and McKay.

I'd only retain McGregor, Bell, Murdoch, Gallagher, Halkett, Gasparotto, Walsh and Hardie.

Lee McCulloch - Has been past it for 3yrs now. Nearly 37yrs old.

Kenny Miller - 35yr old player, who's game is based around work rate and energy. Tries hard, and shows passion, but he's a player in decline.

Kris Boyd - 31yrs old. A lower level player with an ability to score lots..... except the goals have dried up. Contributes almost nothing.

Ian Black - Just about to turn 30. Under performed severely.

Jon Daly - 32yrs old, Lacks mobility, but gives a presence up top. The only one in this list I'd give a second thought to about letting go.

Bilel Mohsni - Thinks he's Amoruso..... with a lot less ability.

Stevie Smith - 30yrs old. Wasn't good enough first time around, unsurprisingly age and injuries haven't made him a better player.

Kyle Hutton - Young lad, but just isn't good enough.

Richard Foster - Usually the oppositions best player.

Steve Simonsen - Back up, but easily the worst keeper I've seen play regularly for us.

Lee Robinson - Being kept out the team by aforementioned worst keeper I've seen play for us.

Sebastian Faure - A footnote. Forgot he existed.

Nail head firmly on and saved me a lot of typing.

Question,,How many of them would get new clubs and at what standard?

They'll get new clubs, but they will never see money like they have with us, will be lucky to see weekly wages above a grand. So, I hope they have saved well but they probably haven't and I wont be suprised to see most of them broke by the time they retire from football.