Rangers V Hibs Predictions

TheMonkey4

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To date in the league 7 goals without reply but saying this if kenny has a bit of balls about him and drops Jigs and goes with an attacking formation I think we can win thi one the key is having pace on the pitch not having zimmer frames and target-men, Miller and Clark up front, ou know the two strikers thing.

Jeeez a few touchy people on this last night eh!

Accused of being a tim for predicting a rangers win and having a bit of confidence (albeit with no real logic behind) instead of moaning that its gonna be another rout for hibs - aye brilliant (tu)

Shall I just come out and moan and rant about how shite we are, how shite this player is etc etc. and spare myself the abuse? Is that how it works around here.

At least you learn fast.

Pretty sure your profile said female last night. How did the op go?

Lets put the weekends latest humiliation behind us, big game on friday coming up. Hibs will be very confident but that could be their downfall, that they will underestimate us. We are pish but I reckon we will capitalise on hibs cockiness going into this one.

Going for 2-0 us

FFS after the humiliating capitulation by our team v Raith Rovers, I begin to wonder what fuckin' medicine some of the posters on here are forgetting to take? Have you been watching us at all in the past few months? I doubt we'll get a result even with NU loanee in the team or with McDowall's tactics.

Until a proper coach is brought in and removes the imposters from the team then the results will continue to get worse, I don't think this team and coaching staff have hit rock bottom yet!

With the number of players coming to the end of their contracts you would expect to see them busting a gut to impress to win a new contract here or elsewhere, by the looks of things these imposters look like they are chucking football in at the end of the season and getting themselves real jobs, they'll never see money like they are on now ever again.