Simonsen Banned!

ARockit

Rangers being successful is more important than any fucks given to the sfa. And by being pleased he is banned is certainly no endorsement or support of the sfa. He is a terrible goalkeeper and we have a better chance of winning when he is not playing. Sadly he wouldn't have been dropped so in terms of being a Rangers football fan this is beneficial to us. He should also know better about betting given the whole Black situation. He has no one to blame but himself.

Each to their own you're happy with the sfa interfering when it suits banning a particular player,fair enough.

For me the sfa aren't to be applauded in anything they do.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own you're happy with the sfa interfering when it suits banning a particular player,fair enough.

For me the sfa aren't to be applauded in anything they do.

I don't think anyone is applauding them. In fact I don't know one Rangers fan who does support the sfa. I also don't think the sfa are the issue here. The real issue is why the fuck has Kenny not dropped him!

Yay lets celebrate a sure defeat now against hibs. Foster is a doubt mohnsi out streete out mcgregor pushed out to the right back zalilukas plays the man and not the ball and McCullouch the less I say the better. Then the cherry on the top Robinson, 5 ft something, no physicality, won't come out for the ball and anyone remember his run out.

Yeah wanting a shit player dropped is fine,applauding the sfa for doing anything connected to Rangers isnt imo.

Wouldn't say applauding. But not criticising either.

Players got warned sufficiently, Black being banned brought it all to the fore, players got warned again.

Now this pillock ignores it, gets caught, and gets a ban - oh and he'll still likely get his full wages too.

My issue is with him for stupidity. And I'm not too perturbed it's him given I think he's a rank keeper.

But you crack on with having more issue with the SFA for enforcing clear rules which they've given plenty warnings about....

Yeah wanting a shit player dropped is fine,applauding the sfa for doing anything connected to Rangers isnt imo.

(tu)

He is a stupid man for betting after the black stuff. I won't be congratulating the fucking SFA for banning him though.

Wouldn't say applauding. But not criticising either.

Players got warned sufficiently, Black being banned brought it all to the fore, players got warned again.

Now this pillock ignores it, gets caught, and gets a ban - oh and he'll still likely get his full wages too.

My issue is with him for stupidity. And I'm not too perturbed it's him given I think he's a rank keeper.

But you crack on with having more issue with the SFA for enforcing clear rules which they've given plenty warnings about....

Thanks.I'm glad its ok to crack on about the sfa.

It makes me feel a lot better having your permission to have an opinion different to yours. :lol: