Simonsen Banned!

ARockit

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough,but i remember a sfa that wanted our titles stripped and as i hold a grudge forever i personally cant support the sfa in any move against our club.

Each to their own though.

I'm not saying I like the SFA - it's just in this instance I think they've done us a huge favour. :pipe:

He might very well be our second choice keeper, however, that is more an indictment of the management teams incompetence than him being there on merit.

He should be nowhere near Rangers and it was a lazy and horrific idea to actually bring him back.

The SFA can go and take a long walk off a short plank, but this imposter should take his leave as quickly as possible from our great club.

Good; he's the worst 'keeper I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

This is an emphasis on the sad state of our club; Simonsen caught gambling after Black was caught in recent seasons. Fuck all discipline or professionalism in the squad.

I can just imagine McDowall pulling him up, barely even able to look him in the eye, repeatedly ending sentences with "so I am" or "so it was" whilst Simonsen struggles to hold an apple he's eating, fumbling and dropping it.

And if it was announced well before kick off it may entice a few bodies along to see how they do. I think the vast majority of fans want to see these lads get a chance. And if they fail or have a stinker...well their so called betters couldn't beat Hibs so i'm not going to moan at them.

Correct!

And you know what some of them might actually stand out and develop into first team regulars. Low wage, hungry young players, with potential sell on value. It'll never work!

Good; he's the worst 'keeper I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

he is a shocker alrite: hardly ever tries to dominate his area and the amount of goals let in because he hasn't come out to challenge for a cross.

he did pull off a fantastic save against forfar way back when but other than that it has been a debacle I am afraid to say.

Don't rate him, but apparently he only bet £202 on 55 bets over a 12 month period. And it was all on games/competitions which Rangers weren't involved in ie England/European games etc, which is ok in England to do. Really that's nothing at all, makes you wonder how it's always Rangers players getting hit with things like this, I know for a fact there are numerous professional footballers in Scotland that bet big on football games, yet nothing happens.

Don't rate him, but apparently he only bet £202 on 55 bets over a 12 month period. And it was all on games/competitions which Rangers weren't involved in ie England/European games etc, which is ok in England to do. Really that's nothing at all, makes you wonder how it's always Rangers players getting hit with things like this, I know for a fact there are numerous professional footballers in Scotland that bet big on football games, yet nothing happens.

He knows the rules. If you play for Rangers you need to accept that you are held to higher standards than the rest.

The rule is stupid, but it's still the rule.

Also, SFA can only enforce when someone brings evidence to their attention. So he's been shopped in either by the company or an individual employee. You can do the same if you like.

A back four of Faure,mcgregor,zaliukas,Wallace FFs probably one of the worst back 4s I've ever seen in 40 years in watching

Gers!

Give me that defence over the 2 players who I HATE with a passion, (foster and mcculloch) playing.

THAT defence is better than - Foster, McCulloch, Mohsni, Wallace.

How do you know for a fact?

name them ;)

But you said others as it's only our players. Not saying you're wrong as I suspect most like a flutter but curious as to how you know

I didnt say others

Ian Black because he was caught. I doubt he has done anything other than make sure his name is no longer shown on the transaction

Buzzing, hate Simonsen so much that I'd happily see a worse keeper play in a must win game that could see us slip to 3rd in the table.

Really? Baffled by our support sometimes.

More chance of winning without Simonsen in goals, fail to see how we could do any worse.

His kicking is appalling, he doesn't command his area, he's made glaringly big errors in important games (e.g. Dundee Utd), and is certainly culpable at others (e.g. Celtic).

He'll be gone at the end of the season. I can't see how Robinson (who has been excellent against us on a number of occasions) or Kelly / McCorie (who are meant to be really talented) could be any worse.

People are pleased that old guys (who aren't good enough) are forced out the side due to their own poor decisions, to be potentially replaced with better or younger players. If they had just been dropped by the management team (as they should have been on the basis of their performances) then there would be far less hostility.

Nothing wrong with being pleased for the team, even if it means individual players aren't happy. I'm a Rangers supporter, not a Simonsen or McCulloch fan club member. What is best for the team is what I care about.