Seb Faure

stewaj3

where the fuck is the rest of him? When he arrived from France he looked overweight, 2 and a half years of living in the country of pints, monster munch and deep fried mars bars and he's lost weight?

Fair play to him, I'm not his biggest fan... But he looks like a way better shout than foster.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing him when he 1st turned up and thinking that he looked pretty good going forward. Thinking back it was probably clear to my subconscious that the further from our goal he was the better and I was just trying to convince myself that he was really a midfielder. Although i'd rather him at RB than foster.

As for the weight loss, perhaps hes not being paid as much as our "better" players and has to live on microwaveable meals?

Is there another foster or faure? If not that is the biggest load of pish I have read in a while.

what has no other foster or faure got to do with the fact that they are both dreadful,if we havn't got an 18 year right back in the kids squad that is better than these 2 ,the youth team coach should get the bullet,foster and faure are pish.

Let's not forget, be is a centre back primarily - and much preferable to jig in that position for me. That said, despite being played out of position, I'd rather him at right back than Foster.

He's one I'd like to keep on for next year. I believe he's out of contract though and, due to being left out so frequently for no apparent reason, cannot see him signing another contract.

what has no other foster or faure got to do with the fact that they are both dreadful,if we havn't got an 18 year right back in the kids squad that is better than these 2 ,the youth team coach should get the bullet,foster and faure are pish.

You made it sound like foster was better than faure, I don't think faure is particularly good bit he's like fucking cafu compared to foster.

You made it sound like foster was better than faure, I don't think faure is particularly good bit he's like fucking cafu compared to foster.

what im trying to say is,they are both fucking diabolical ,if we dont have under 20 right backs that could play at a higher technical level than these 2 plonkers that are a waste of a jersey,there is something seriously wrong.