Seb Faure

stewaj3

what im trying to say is,they are both fucking diabolical ,if we dont have under 20 right backs that could play at a higher technical level than these 2 plonkers that are a waste of a jersey,there is something seriously wrong.

Fair enough, has been alot of talk of young Ryan Sinnamon, it would be good to see hime getting a chance, can't be any bloody worse anyway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone saying Faure is shite, he came through the ranks at Lyon, he won the U19s European Championship with France and has also represented France at U21 level.

I agree that he may not be at his best at RB as I think he is a CB but he must have something about him with a youth career like that. I also think he played well last night and is a better option than Foster

Thought he was decent last night. I'd have him in before foster. Think he was a more positive player and better going forward. Obviously he's not gonnae be the best right back on the planet when he's actually a centre half but I thought he came in and did well,especially for his first game back in ages.

The one thing I think can never be labelled at seb is lack of effort. He clearly hasn't had anywhere near enough game time over the last few seasons but I always feel like there's a player in there somewhere. Imo hes exactly the kind of guy a decent level of coaching would have improved and hopefully can improve in the future.

Admire the lads application, just wish he was a better football player, although he does get shunted to RB which is clearly not his strongest position.

Wish we could bottle his and Millers enthusiasm and give it to the likes of Law who is without doubt one of the biggest bottlers to ever pull on the top.

For anyone saying Faure is shite, he came through the ranks at Lyon, he won the U19s European Championship with France and has also represented France at U21 level.

I agree that he may not be at his best at RB as I think he is a CB but he must have something about him with a youth career like that. I also think he played well last night and is a better option than Foster

agree

I didn't see the game last night and just listened to it on the radio. I think he's been treated unfairly and he should be on the pitch every week. He's good at going forward, but not so good at getting back, that's why I think his natural position in midfield. Still, he'll probably get culled in the clear out if it comes soon as he never gets a game, so no one can decide if he's worth keeping.

As well as I'm sure he'd rather be off from this present team with all the shite going on around about us these days.