We Are A Laughing Stock

wearethepeople1

Should have had a penalty just before their 2nd. Best we've played in fucking ages. We were unlucky imo. Hutton is far better than Black. The missing players tonight should not be back in the side next week. The only changes for the next game should be Daly instead of Boyd, Clarke instead of Miller and Bell in if he's fit.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Allys Legacy. Cast in stone. This is it. He done this to us. His prints will remain over our club for some time to come too. There is no quick fix for the mess he has left behind. Well, there is but we don't have anyone willing or capable to make it happen. The club needs emptied, top to bottom, to a man, emptied.

Boyd with his eye in would have scored an easy hat trick, I don't think he will ever score for us again, he just looks awful, its like starting with ten men when he is selected, Law and Hutton sideways and backwards drives me mad, I see young Murdoch taking a bit of flack tonight on here, tell you what he is neat and tidy and plays heading the right way.

Our keeper had nothing to do with those goals tonight. It was our defence.. as usual!

The shot they scored their second from went straight through our keepers hands. His infant wrists simply gave way. No quite as bad as Simonsen pulling his hands out the way of Commons shot but very poor none the less.

I struggle to watch us these days! The teams a fucking joke! The boards a fucking Joke! We may as well shut up shop and just give it up unless the board fuck off and we get a new manager asap! McCoist has damaged the club for years to come!!!

Well according to Mr McDowall we were 'fantastic last night his word, not mine. Apparently, it's only a matter of time before we start scoring again - not sure how many seasons he actually means. Yet more of his inane drivel -the man is a buffoon, a dangerously deluded embarrassment.