Twisted Logic

bigbluesea

I understand the anger behind the board thumping, but if we do not fix this team and the management we could have a football implosion that will take years to fix.

The silence from the fans groups regarding this dross has allowed the club to spiral into the worst team in my or any other lifetime.

I understand the anger behind the board thumping, but if we do not fix this team and the management we could have a football implosion that will take years to fix.

The silence from the fans groups regarding this dross has allowed the club to spiral into the worst team in my or any other lifetime.

how can the fans groups influence boardroom decisons about the management of the clubs football department,is that not the ceo's job?

If we get people in who know what they are doing it shouldn't take as long to fix as people think, just look at Hearts it only took them a year or two to completely rebuild with a brand new ethos and they are a better team for it.

We had a golden chance to do this when we started from what the press keep claiming to have been our year zero.

McCoist spunked it up the wall.

We had a golden chance to do this when we started from what the press keep claiming to have been our year zero.

McCoist spunked it up the wall.

believe me I am well aware of that and I have said so since day one, it would definetley have been the perfect opportunity, but just because McCoist missed that chance doesn't mean we should stop trying and go back to the same old shite.

Too much focus on the boardroom and not enough on the absolute crap being churned out week after week for three years. Sacking the board will not turn Simmo into a keeper or Foster into an RB or Black into a human being. A new manager will not turn our mob into world beaters but may do enough to get us promoted.

Ask yourself what our priority should be?

How about T3B or King or Easdale pay off both McCostalot and McD freeing up their salaries to pay two or three new coaches?? Rather than wasting money fighting for boardroom control why not step up and actually help the club where we need it most, on the pitch.