Another Season In The Championship

Raligt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need somebody with gazillions of cash to sort it quickly other than that we rot like Leeds United are doing!

Cash isn't always the answer.

We need a footballing revolution. To change the ways of our failing club, starting with board and filter all the way down to the youth coaches. Every single aspect of our training, tactical aspects and football style needs reviewed, rethinked and readjusted.

Throwing money at more SPFL standard players ain't going to sort shit. They'll simply come and fester in the cesspit that is our club at the moment.

We need somebody with gazillions of cash to sort it quickly other than that we rot like Leeds United are doing!

Surely anyone with half a clue of how to manage a team could burst the balls of our current squad and make them perform to what is their genuine ability.

These guys are supposed to be good footballers on their form, the coaching staff and board have allowed the whole thing to go to hell in a hand cart.

Even if we make the playoffs i reckon we would be 3rd favs behind 11th place spl team and hibs.

I certainly wouldnt bet on us going through.

There is zero fight or organisation in our team. Mcdowell doesnt want to be there, the players arent confident without a leader in charge.

We are piss poor and we have another tough two games in the following weeks which i cant see us taking points from

Unless the might of the Newcastle lads are unleashed and we change our style we are going for the fish and chip cup again next year.

Look on the bright side.

We might actually win the Harry Ramsdens half pizza crunch supper cup next season...

:BELM:

Firstly, it was Ramsdens Gold Exchange Bastards On Your High Street Cashing Payday Cheques who used to sponsor that.

Secondly, I quite fancy a wee special haddock supper. With 2 pickles.

Firstly, it was Ramsdens Gold Exchange Bastards On Your High Street Cashing Payday Cheques who used to sponsor that.

Secondly, I quite fancy a wee special haddock supper. With 2 pickles.

I know, I know. I just fancied a wee joke after tonight's latest shambles.

I second the special haddock, with half decent chippy chips.

See all the people saying they would rather another season in the championship, get a fucking grip of yourselves. We can't afford another season in this league!

We havent got a choice - we need to wake up and get real = who will score any goals for a start

you have a better chance . the championship is the league we belong until we get the players staff

and the boardroom sorted out - not a defeatest - but a realist are we able to compete - no

I know, I know. I just fancied a wee joke after tonight's latest shambles.

I second the special haddock, with half decent chippy chips.

My father is on a crusade about this shit. Decent Chippy Chips.

"No, that's a ball of undercooked chips you're putting in there... would you just take a look at that?"

Have to take him away and just get him to promise that he'll put them under the grill when he gets home.

The playoffs are a long away, alot can happen between now and then, so who knows.

Isn't looking too promising right now though.

Is it fuck. People used to say 'Hearts will fade away..' Etc and we will win the league. People need to wake up, we don't look like changing anything unless the rest of these Newcastle boys are the real deal. Time is running out and we need to start winning NOW!!!!!

We need a new manager asap someone who has good tactical knowhow and an eye for a player! A full coaching team also that can help the player progress!! Then a scouting network

I personally wouldn't want to see this shower of shite in the premier league we would be in the bottom half for sure!!!

Cash isn't always the answer.

We need a footballing revolution. To change the ways of our failing club, starting with board and filter all the way down to the youth coaches. Every single aspect of our training, tactical aspects and football style needs reviewed, rethinked and readjusted.

Throwing money at more SPFL standard players ain't going to sort shit. They'll simply come and fester in the cesspit that is our club at the moment.

The whole thing needs cash from top to bottom, the place is falling to bits never mind the football side, to keep up with celtic and how I hate to say that, we need cash now and lots of it A.S.A.P. or we are gubbed !

Surely anyone with half a clue of how to manage a team could burst the balls of our current squad and make them perform to what is their genuine ability.

These guys are supposed to be good footballers on their form, the coaching staff and board have allowed the whole thing to go to hell in a hand cart.

Get real to be anywhere we were before we need money now and lots of it or switch the lights aff !

Get real to be anywhere we were before we need money now and lots of it or switch the lights aff !

No, don't accept that at all. The players we have with their previous form, on the money they are getting should have been more than enough to get back to the premiership.

It's a coaching and board disaster that has fucked it.

The point where new money should have been needed was on promotion to the top league.

No, don't accept that at all. The players we have with their previous form, on the money they are getting should have been more than enough to get back to the premiership.

It's a coaching and board disaster that has fucked it.

The point where new money should have been needed was on promotion to the top league.

Aye they coaching board disasters are the worst !

Our only hope is we bring in someone after the EGM stuff is sorted and that might give the players a lift to take us up through the playoffs. However if nothing changes we'll be lucky to finish in top 4 and I honestly mean that. We are in free fall and a good 20 minute spell against Hibs doesn't tell me any different.