40 Million Quid He's Cost Us

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is directly responsible for the failure we are seeing week in and week out. Directly responsible. But is he being held to account? No. Instead he is coining in vast sums of money each month. An awesome amount of money. And as each week of failure passes by and as the prospect of missing promotion looms increasingly near the perception is that continuing to take that money puts him head and shoulders above all of the other failures at Ibrox who have walked out of the door with big cheques. Head and shoulders greedier than any of them. And with it he creates a perception of becoming the man to cashed in big time on propelling Rangers to failure. What a fucking legacy that would be. Paid big - failed even bigger - made fools out of all of us - still making fools out of all of us while wandering round his collection of garden gnomes.

He was proud enough and loud enough to be part of 'the rising', (remember those days?). But fucking silent now on being part of 'the failing' - but why should he care? This month's cheque will be in the post soon enough.

And we're still picking up the tab for his failures and will be doing so for many years to come.

He should never be allowed in Ibrox ever again IMO

Un....fuckin.......believable!

Was Ally a good manager?.......I'm afraid not.

Did he wilfully mean to be a bad manager?"..............of course he didn't.

Your rant that our record goalscorer is no longer welcome is scandalous......even for in here.

Not for me. I'll never forgive Ally for the absolute cunt he's made of this club.

So say in ten years time we're celebrating yet another title for the famous Glasgow Rangers. The players are celebrating the fans going crazy and you sitting there stoney faced going 'I fucking hate Ally McCoist'.

and thats a reserved guess

Ally McCoist and his "vision" for the club at the start of division 3 has cost us 40million quid at best

First team wages, bonuses, management wages, lost income through shite football, lost cup prize money, lost tv revenue for early cup exits, lost revenue from matchday income, and most likely lost revenue from promotion to the SPFL top division

and to think the guy is still sitting at home earning a cool 15k a week while watching his "team" stumble from one disaster to another

what a fucking costly mistake he was, we will take years to recover from this

Thanks Ally

edit to add, the worst part about it is that we arent even gonna go up, had we destroyed everyone in front of us, played excellent football and developed as a team, then fair enough

but 40mill for that SHITE, deary fucking me

and people backed him to the hilt, and some still do :anguish:

He was needed the first year I think to unite the support. Second year should have been fucked off out of it but hey ho that's hindsight.

Looks like we may have to accept another year here but I still won't give up hope until it is certain, I know you won't either mate.

Wish it could be a damn sight less painful though!

Think you are totally wrong there mate. Although I do agree he was a shite manager. John Grieg was a shite manager and it was a very dark time when he left Ibrox. Come back John Grieg and Ally McCoist. Just not as managers.

Although we have been through this time that point of view is too far even for me and I am a vindictive bastard. He is still a Playing legend mate even though we are hurting that's not right.

Should have nothing more to do with the club now though other than a VIP ticket for a cup final after not resigning, I even wanted him as some form of spokesperson for Rangers at one point for the fans but fuck that, taking wages for sitting on your arse watching what we have now is pretty low to me.

And yet, and yet !

There was a wee section of fans seated in the front right hand corner of the Broomloan Stand singing 'super Ally, super Ally'

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Was that Christian Grahams mob?a like the noise they make but their leader is a total arsehole who Disney speak on my behalf,as the other glory hunters,it makes me laugh the young fans being brainwashed bythis fly by night,why is he not in the middle??????????/ and the young ones are the future of the fan base.What is the membership of the SOS or UOF? and what is the average age?.These clowns send them in to do their dirty work,and they suck media baws to down our club.Time for these totties to show their dosh or do what our management team did,fck off

Was that Christian Grahams mob?a like the noise they make but their leader is a total arsehole who Disney speak on my behalf,as the other glory hunters,it makes me laugh the young fans being brainwashed bythis fly by night,why is he not in the middle??????????/ and the young ones are the future of the fan base.What is the membership of the SOS or UOF? and what is the average age?.These clowns send them in to do their dirty work,and they suck media baws to down our club.Time for these totties to show their dosh or do what our management team did,fck off

It was the Union Bears.

For the money he has spent and the players he has signed I would be surprised if we could actually sell any of them! When we were relegated to the 3rd division it was an ideal opportunity to start from scratch build a young footballing team create a scouting network but no it was lets sign all the old shite we could find!

Andy Robertson signed for Dundee United even though he played against us why didn't we see him I just cant get my head around what the hell has been going on! McCoist is a disgrace IMO if he had any respect for the club he would just forget it and walk away give up the pay day but that's never going to happen!