40 Million Quid He's Cost Us

So say in ten years time we're celebrating yet another title for the famous Glasgow Rangers. The players are celebrating the fans going crazy and you sitting there stoney faced going 'I fucking hate Ally McCoist'.

I'll always wonder what could have been if someone had the vision to rebuild this club properly. Youth, scouting, exciting football. All the things Ally never gave us.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist is an arrogant, greedy, incompetent, devious man. These are not insults, they are truthful comment. He has caused the club more damage than anyone in the useless boards to date since admin. Every season we have regressed further. How he can claim to be a Rangers man is utterly beyond me.

Ally, Kenny, Durrant has done as much damage as the different boards have over the past three years.

There are many reasons to dislike Green but for me his biggest mistake was that he quickly saw through McCostalot yet refused to sack him which may have saved us three years of grief

All this talk about Coisty not giving the young players a chance and building a team for the future? Then some forget that the first chance the board got they sold our best young player for a fraction of his true worth.

Coisty also did not sign 4 injured reserve players at one time the board did, nor did he take the club from one financial crisis to the next for 3 years running. He's also not responsible for the revolving door changes in the boardroom or ridiculous commercial contracts that will still be hurting the club in 5 years time

Comes a time when you the haters need to wake up the club is a shambles from top to bottom and that's not all because Ally signed a some mediocre players.

Really does not matter who Rangers get as manager till this board are driven out as the only priority they have is to make sure MA makes more money from the club.

The guys gone and thats that.We are left now with the mess that most football minded supporters could see was going to happen years ago.No more Rangers men in charge get rid of the lot of them in the dug out ASAP and that means the lot of them from KMD,Durrant,Jim Stewart,the ex bus driver FFS,so called fitness coach,Durie the lot have to go.

and thats a reserved guess

Ally McCoist and his "vision" for the club at the start of division 3 has cost us 40million quid at best

First team wages, bonuses, management wages, lost income through shite football, lost cup prize money, lost tv revenue for early cup exits, lost revenue from matchday income, and most likely lost revenue from promotion to the SPFL top division

and to think the guy is still sitting at home earning a cool 15k a week while watching his "team" stumble from one disaster to another

what a fucking costly mistake he was, we will take years to recover from this

Thanks Ally

edit to add, the worst part about it is that we arent even gonna go up, had we destroyed everyone in front of us, played excellent football and developed as a team, then fair enough

but 40mill for that SHITE, deary fucking me

and people backed him to the hilt, and some still do :anguish:

Some people have always hated him and still do!

Some people have always hated him and still do!

They really want to be turning attention to the parasites who are allowing this club to go from one catastrophe to the next while sitting on their arses doing nothing and getting paid a pile of money for that privilege.

But hey everything that's happened to Rangers over the past 4 years is all Ally's fault.

They really want to be turning attention to the parasites who are allowing this club to go from one catastrophe to the next while sitting on their arses doing nothing and getting paid a pile of money for that privilege.

But hey everything that's happened to Rangers over the past 4 years is all Ally's fault.

Whos getting paid exactly

You do realise that ally is sitting doing nothing while being paid more than our whole board gets in wages

Also if you wanna discuss the board there is the boardroom section, this is the football discussion hence why its about the team ally left us with

Whos getting paid exactly

You do realise that ally is sitting doing nothing while being paid more than our whole board gets in wages

Also if you wanna discuss the board there is the boardroom section, this is the football discussion hence why its about the team ally left us with

Pretty sure that Ally would walk if a settlement was reached between both parties that would end up costing the club less money but hey that money was better spent paying wages on 4 injured Newcastle players.

Also why should Ally walk away for nothing when Stockbridge, Green, Wallace, Ahmed and others have lined their pockets?

You just want to get the scatter gun out and blame Ally for absolutely everything and only present only a tiny fraction of the picture as a whole over the last 4 years like nothing else has happened.

Ok, let me start by stating that Ally as a manager was a complete flop. I'll end this post by saying the same thing.

However............... This is a guy who has made a phenomenal contribution to our club.

I think some of you guys on here are probably under 25 and can't really appreciate what he contributed. So me lay this on the line.

355 goals

27 goals against ra Sellick inc two hat-tricks in cup finals

European golden boot winner - twice!

The fans turned against him in an infamous game in 1985. Virtually the whole stadium that day sang out for him to "get to f..k!" ......

bit he didn't - he stayed despite everything and went on to break all kinds of goal scoring records.

I've read many a thread on here preaching treachery about Naismith, McGregor Whittaker et al

Yet on two very trying moments - the one previously mentioned - and administration - he hung in there - he didn't f..k off like so many of the others.

We preach loyalty yet when someone like McCoist or even John Brown for that matter (another who has received vile abuse on here) it means nothing.

Yes, Ally has made a few bob. The salary he has enjoyed is excessive. Especially in the eyes of working class men like me and you.

But Ally was making a packet doing his TV thing.

But then "duty called" Le Guen lost the dressing room and we were in no horrible state.

So what does McCoist do! He comes back and don't tell me he would have been making more money then as asst mgr - no way.

But he came back with Watty because of his love for this club.

He looks better again. Probably. But he would have looked a lot better now had he stayed on TV doing his punditry and question of sport etc.

Was Ally a good manager? Nowhere near it. Was John Greig? Alas, no. Was Jock Wallace second time round? Again and alas, no.

But don't ever tell me for one that these three are nothing but legends.

The contribution these guys have made to our much challenged history and the "contribution" you have witnessed from some of the charlatans who have disgraced this great club in the last three or so years is incomparable. Yet some will defend them on here.

So I go back to the first line of my post. Ally was not a good manager but his overall contribution to this club means he deserves (even if it is just a little) respect much more respect than he is currently getting.

Ok, let me start by stating that Ally as a manager was a complete flop. I'll end this post by saying the same thing.

However............... This is a guy who has made a phenomenal contribution to our club.

I think some of you guys on here are probably under 25 and can't really appreciate what he contributed. So me lay this on the line.

355 goals

27 goals against ra Sellick inc two hat-tricks in cup finals

European golden boot winner - twice!

The fans turned against him in an infamous game in 1985. Virtually the whole stadium that day sang out for him to "get to f..k!" ......

bit he didn't - he stayed despite everything and went on to break all kinds of goal scoring records.

I've read many a thread on here preaching treachery about Naismith, McGregor Whittaker et al

Yet on two very trying moments - the one previously mentioned - and administration - he hung in there - he didn't f..k off like so many of the others.

We preach loyalty yet when someone like McCoist or even John Brown for that matter (another who has received vile abuse on here) it means nothing.

Yes, Ally has made a few bob. The salary he has enjoyed is excessive. Especially in the eyes of working class men like me and you.

But Ally was making a packet doing his TV thing.

But then "duty called" Le Guen lost the dressing room and we were in no horrible state.

So what does McCoist do! He comes back and don't tell me he would have been making more money then as asst mgr - no way.

But he came back with Watty because of his love for this club.

He looks better again. Probably. But he would have looked a lot better now had he stayed on TV doing his punditry and question of sport etc.

Was Ally a good manager? Nowhere near it. Was John Greig? Alas, no. Was Jock Wallace second time round? Again and alas, no.

But don't ever tell me for one that these three are nothing but legends.

The contribution these guys have made to our much challenged history and the "contribution" you have witnessed from some of the charlatans who have disgraced this great club in the last three or so years is incomparable. Yet some will defend them on here.

So I go back to the first line of my post. Ally was not a good manager but his overall contribution to this club means he deserves (even if it is just a little) respect much more respect than he is currently getting.

As a manager he deserves fuck all respect and there was over 800,000 reasons he hung around...........