40 Million Quid He's Cost Us

Read all my post buddy. I've covered the money thing. Is John Greig disrespected too btw?

You said he hung in there unlike the rest ! There was a reason he hung in there and its the same reason he's still raping the club.

What McCoist has and is doing to the club is far worse than anything Greig ever done .

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have to keep revisiting this? Honestly?

Those of us living on planet Earth and who know something about this game unequivocally acknowledge that Ally McCoist was an ignominious failure as manager who has done much to damage the club. He won't be regarded by many as a legend moving forward, just a failed manager who did very nicely financially out of the club and who acted against its best interests when his lack of ability as a manager was finally revealed to the world.

But it's done now. Time to move on.

Those of us living on planet Earth and who know something about this game unequivocally acknowledge that Ally McCoist was an ignominious failure as manager who has done much to damage the club. He won't be regarded by many as a legend moving forward, just a failed manager who did very nicely financially out of the club and who acted against its best interests when his lack of ability as a manager was finally revealed to the world.

Its hard to drop it after results like last night and the fact that we still have fools on here praising the clown.

Will be a great day when his name doesn't appear on here again...........

Pretty sure that Ally would walk if a settlement was reached between both parties that would end up costing the club less money but hey that money was better spent paying wages on 4 injured Newcastle players.

Also why should Ally walk away for nothing when Stockbridge, Green, Wallace, Ahmed and others have lined their pockets?

You just want to get the scatter gun out and blame Ally for absolutely everything and only present only a tiny fraction of the picture as a whole over the last 4 years like nothing else has happened.

Ally wouldn't be walking away with nothing why can't folk wake up!! He's earned more than all of them and still does!! FFS the mans a leech !! Rangers man my arse even SDM said he was the hardest to negotiate with when it came to money

hindsight is a great thing,what happened when green told him a title was not enough! Ally had the support behind him. even today we have people who should know better spouting about taking 40-50 million to catch up with "them"! what has McInnes spent, and he's just a few steps behind, I saw enough last night to see some light ahead,only bad luck and ref decisions cost us, if the new board start throwing money at it, I can see us going back to square one, a step at a time, priority is a decent manager/coach, then we can move on, the team last night was a lot fitter than it has been for a while.

It's very difficult to drop it when he's still sitting coining it in.

If he'd left and gave us the opertunity to get a new man in charge then maybe it wouldn't be dragged up after every defeat.

All this talk about Coisty not giving the young players a chance and building a team for the future? Then some forget that the first chance the board got they sold our best young player for a fraction of his true worth.

Coisty also did not sign 4 injured reserve players at one time the board did, nor did he take the club from one financial crisis to the next for 3 years running. He's also not responsible for the revolving door changes in the boardroom or ridiculous commercial contracts that will still be hurting the club in 5 years time

Comes a time when you the haters need to wake up the club is a shambles from top to bottom and that's not all because Ally signed a some mediocre players.

Really does not matter who Rangers get as manager till this board are driven out as the only priority they have is to make sure MA makes more money from the club.

FFS give it a rest. Our biggest problem in on the pitch not in the boardroom. If we were winning the league, still in the cup ANY CUP, fans would not be so ficussed on the boardroom. On field problems were created by poormanagement.

A change in the boardroom will not turn Boyd from a carthorse to a Group 1 sprinter.

Hi bp9

Did you watch the remnants of allys team being beaten again at Ibrox off of his

Great wasn't it :dry:

Yep - I supported as usual / but didn't feel the need to start yet another 'ally is crap' thread - I was safe in the knowledge you'd start a few

They really want to be turning attention to the parasites who are allowing this club to go from one catastrophe to the next while sitting on their arses doing nothing and getting paid a pile of money for that privilege.

But hey everything that's happened to Rangers over the past 4 years is all Ally's fault.

:thumbup:

Hate hate hate - that's what we do best now

:thumbup:

Hate hate hate - that's what we do best now

Id argue that your forte is still to be the resident attention seeking twat.

But I digress. The head gardener was an abject failure from day 1 and still the usual suspects are up his flue despite the on going impact hs decisions make on the club and of course the money he coins in while tending the roses. You cant fault Ally for his self preservation, he is a world beater at that, but when it comes to coaching and managing hes no professional.

Ally wouldn't be walking away with nothing why can't folk wake up!! He's earned more than all of them and still does!! FFS the mans a leech !! Rangers man my arse even SDM said he was the hardest to negotiate with when it came to money

Firstly, David Murray (I can live without his knighthood) did NOT ever say Ally was the hardest to negotiate with. Quite the contrary. Ally met Murray (without an agent) and the deal was done every time in one visit. Ask Murray about Boli or his ilk then you'll see who's greedy.

Secondly, before we brand Ally a leech, let's just see what he does if King and the 3 bears get control. If he digs in then we (and I include myself) brand him a leech.

Firstly, David Murray (I can live without his knighthood) did NOT ever say Ally was the hardest to negotiate with. Quite the contrary. Ally met Murray (without an agent) and the deal was done every time in one visit. Ask Murray about Boli or his ilk then you'll see who's greedy.

Secondly, before we brand Ally a leech, let's just see what he does if King and the 3 bears get control. If he digs in then we (and I include myself) brand him a leech.

The millionaire Dud is a leech right now, coining it in whilst his legacy continue to embarrass us on the park, and that cannot be written out of history regardless of what he does if and when King comes in.

The guy was out his depth managerally from early on Malmo,Maribor,Falkirk in cup etc etc.I honestly think he believed it would be a simple case of spending millions to beat clubs put together for fuck all.I dont know where he would have got that idea but do believe thats what he thought.The minute the millions werent there and he and the rest had to do what they were all paid handsomely to do " manage" they were shown up for what they were.Said before all smiling and joking in div3 and div 2 but not so many smiles now when they are up against some pretty average teams in div 1.No what do our management team do,were off cant handle the pressure.Pressure ffs try asking some of the staff who work in A&E or wards in hospitals where families are watching loved ones die day by day.Sick of listening to shit about pressure.They were all paid well for what they did or didnt do they were quite simply not up to the task when the going got tough.Save me the shit as well about who "stuck by the club" tens of thousands of Rangers fans stuck by the club only to be let down in a staggering way by so called Rangers Men, on the park and in the dug out plus a group of so called "directors" off the park.

The millionaire Dud is a leech right now, coining it in whilst his legacy continue to embarrass us on the park, and that cannot be written out of history regardless of what he does if and when King comes in.

He's not the only one coining it in right now.

He wasn't coining it in when he deferred his wages between Feb 2012 and June 2012. But someone else had!

Why don't you aim your ire at the real culprits.

Can you argue against the 40mill given badic wages for his squad is just over half of it

In all of my time watching football and listening to people slagging off managers I have never known someone add up player wages over the years to come to a total 'cost'. Transfer fees, definitely, but never wages.

He's not the only one coining it in right now.

He wasn't coining it in when he deferred his wages between Feb 2012 and June 2012. But someone else had!

Why don't you aim your ire at the real culprits.

So because he's not the only one that makes it OK?

The best paid manager in Scottish football is raking it in on gardening leave. That's ok with you that we are paying this?

Deferred wages. Ah that's right that's the one where it was made out to be working for free before the deferred part of it came out.

This rangers man has fucked us up in a financial and footballing sense more than any other imo. And still it continues.

McCoist was totally inept however some of the comments on here are ridiculous.

He was offered a massive contract to manage the club he loved and he took it. The fact is he did a shite job on the field, however that is as much the fault of WS and the various Boards that gave him the contracts and allowed him to keep his job.

Perhaps there may even have been fans on this forum who backed him until the end.

I don't think there's anyone on this forum who thinks Ally is a good manager. He selected players from a very limited pool because of an illegal transfer embargo . He could only select free agents who were willing to come down to Div 3 so he selected them. Although Players like Craig Conway and Ryan McGowan turned us down.

But who negotiated the actual playing contracts I.e. Who agreed Sandaza was getting x thousands a week?

I'll give you a clue he's fuckin lording it up in a big French pile. In between fighting for his life in hospital and doing daft interviews.

Ally's a shit manager but someone else 'spent' the money.

Some of us came over from Ulster for that shite last night. Some of us haven't had a pay rise in years, struggling to pay the mortgage bills etc. Some of us will be lucky to have a job in a months time. Some of us were laid off and will be lucky to get another job. I'm on my way home, I'm dreading trying to explain how I spent a big whack of my wages going over for that last nighnight to the other half. That's 3 pairs of shoes for my kids. That's my mates dole money for two weeks. Can you help me out with an excuse, Ally?

Some of us came over from Ulster for that shite last night. Some of us haven't had a pay rise in years, struggling to pay the mortgage bills etc. Some of us will be lucky to have a job in a months time. Some of us were laid off and will be lucky to get another job. I'm on my way home, I'm dreading trying to explain how I spent a big whack of my wages going over for that last nighnight to the other half. That's 3 pairs of shoes for my kids. That's my mates dole money for two weeks. Can you help me out with an excuse, Ally?

I don't think there's anyone on this forum who thinks Ally is a good manager. He selected players from a very limited pool because of an illegal transfer embargo . He could only select free agents who were willing to come down to Div 3 so he selected them. Although Players like Craig Conway and Ryan McGowan turned us down.

But who negotiated the actual playing contracts I.e. Who agreed Sandaza was getting x thousands a week?

I'll give you a clue he's fuckin lording it up in a big French pile. In between fighting for his life in hospital and doing daft interviews.

Ally's a shit manager but someone else 'spent' the money.

Limited pool.

Oh here we go again.