Real Supporters. Case Proven.

tannerall

What a load of absoloute tosh, is that why 50% of the crowd headed for the exit when hibs scored 2nd, or how we hounded ally out,or how the stadium Is less than 20k most games?

Fans, of any club are gloryhunters. CUT the bullshit that were anot different,before souness the crowds were abysmal and are again....why? Cause some just like glory days

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a feeling this could drag on for longer than we would wish.....and its been three frigging years already.

But hey, as a fan-base we've done it, supported through three years of disappointment after disappointment, and we are still here. The mark of real supporters.

We stick to our history, traditions and loyalty, and hope for the future, still the most important things to us Gers fans. And never forget our history, traditions, loyalty and hope for the future are the things they wanted to destroy, but could not take away from us.

When all else is fucked, team, managers, board, we still know where our loyalties lie and where our future beckons.

We will get back. And our revenge will be sweet. Keep believing.

We've already proven we can ride the storm, we may have to get good at it, but hey, it's just what we do.

It's in our souls, Rangers at the core and Rangers till we die, no surrender.

We've survived the best of times and the worst of times.

We are still the most successful team in the world and when the time comes we will be improving on that.

But most importantly we've already survived the best of times and the worst of times. And supported loyally in equal measure.

We will never be second best. And our constant support has proven this, we deserve to be the greatest, and we will remain the greatest.

We are not just good time glory hunters.

We are real supporters

some of us are

Never thought of this thread as being an "outing Tims thread", but I suppose if you praise Gers fans these days those fuckers are always going to take it personally and be too thick to resist critisizing, especially with so many lurkers on here.

Never thought of this thread as being an "outing Tims thread", but I suppose if you praise Gers fans these days those fuckers are always going to take it personally and be too thick to resist critisizing, especially with so many lurkers on here.

Away make another thread,heyyy maybe someone will comment on it, unlike your essay about miller,Boyd and Daly.

It's not relevant atm. And as I say, idiot child, relay to me how our fanbase is so wonderful?

Ok idiot man, our fanbase is wonderful because even though we were sent to the lowest reaches of Scottish football we still got 50,000 + fans at games.

And that's just for starters.

Positivity versus Negativity, sorry but its positivity for me, I for one enjoyed reading it Tannerall but more importantly I believe history will show this to be correct. :pipe:

Once all is laid out it will show that despite externally ever enemy of our club wishing us dead we survived and internally when we were subjected to an all out bloody boardroom war that threatened to destroy us, once again we survived but not only that we rallied behind our collective bond once again to establish the biggest FO vehicle anywhere in the Uk now that for one should mark our fanbase as magnificent IMHO :7325::thumbup:

Positivity versus Negativity, sorry but its positivity for me, I for one enjoyed reading it Tannerall but more importantly I believe history will show this to be correct. :pipe:

Once all is laid out it will show that despite externally ever enemy of our club wishing us dead we survived and internally when we were subjected to an all out bloody boardroom war that threatened to destroy us, once again we survived but not only that we rallied behind our collective bond once again to establish the biggest FO vehicle anywhere in the Uk now that for one should mark our fanbase as magnificent IMHO :7325::thumbup:

(tu) Shame our team ain't got the balls to match your sentiments, think you understand where i am coming from.

What's the point of supporting our club if we can't talk up our own team and fans. ? It's what the "game" is all about, we're not looking to be liked by the neutral now, we know what they think of us, so let's take every opportunity to talk ourselves up and throw it back at them.

Still the most successful team in the world, and still in my slightly biased viewpoint the greatest fans.

Can't believe there are fellow gers fans on here who get a kick from slagging off fellow Gers fans positive posts.

Some even make a hobby posting negative stuff.

There isn't a lot the fans can do about the team other than keep going along in the hope that at some point these players click as a team and start getting the results to match more effort. I was there tonight and I plan to go to the rest, in the hope that we eventually see victories.

And on the evidence of tonight (whisper it) we might not be as bad as we feared, time will tell :thumbup:

This idea that 'positivity' is always the best thing is not a great thing. We need to be realistic about where we are, and taking positives out of tonight is pretty much clutching at straws. Yes, we had a lot of possession, but we did nothing with it. Hibs sat back 2nd half - they gave the ball away constantly. We were in total control of the game, but created nothing. Then they go up the park and score - illustrating exactly how pathetic our defence is. This is fucking Hibs we are talking about, and for all the vapid rhetoric about their 'dynamic young team' - they are fuckin shite.

Look see the idiots. Commenting on my useename thisnisnit

..fucking now. It's not 1967. It's 1976. Year of my birth

How do you people look at 1976 and equate it to you to 1967? I don't get it .. are you really that fucking stupid ??? In all honesty some of your post confirm my belief that you are zoomer tannerall. But clutching at straws. Was it out to at h in your house tonight?? Taking cock in u r mouth ? Aye your dogs cock tele be not to tell anyone in the village m

So once again for all the arseholes who can't read tannerall et all. Look very very closely at my username . Not 1967. It is 19761. Is the year I was born and the fact that I am one of a kind. Better than all the rest better than anyone . Sorry to disappoint an uneducated irrelevant human who to be honest with some of your posts really piss me off mm but hey in shall not shed a tear. That's your own making for there will be many years and gnashing of tears .

How do you people look at 1976 and equate it to you to 1967? I don't get it .. are you really that fucking stupid ??? In all honesty some of your post confirm my belief that you are zoomer tannerall. But clutching at straws. Was it out to at h in your house tonight?? Taking cock in u r mouth ? Aye your dogs cock tele be not to tell anyone in the village m

So once again for all the arseholes who can't read tannerall et all. Look very very closely at my username . Not 1967. It is 19761. Is the year I was born and the fact that I am one of a kind. Better than all the rest better than anyone . Sorry to disappoint an uneducated irrelevant human who to be honest with some of your posts really piss me off mm but hey in shall not shed a tear. That's your own making for there will be many years and gnashing of tears .

Trying too hard methinks. You saying I can't read. Okay, fair cop, your posts are beoming unreadable.

Got a feeling this could drag on for longer than we would wish.....and its been three frigging years already.

But hey, as a fan-base we've done it, supported through three years of disappointment after disappointment, and we are still here. The mark of real supporters.

We stick to our history, traditions and loyalty, and hope for the future, still the most important things to us Gers fans. And never forget our history, traditions, loyalty and hope for the future are the things they wanted to destroy, but could not take away from us.

When all else is fucked, team, managers, board, we still know where our loyalties lie and where our future beckons.

We will get back. And our revenge will be sweet. Keep believing.

We've already proven we can ride the storm, we may have to get good at it, but hey, it's just what we do.

It's in our souls, Rangers at the core and Rangers till we die, no surrender.

We've survived the best of times and the worst of times.

We are still the most successful team in the world and when the time comes we will be improving on that.

But most importantly we've already survived the best of times and the worst of times. And supported loyally in equal measure.

We will never be second best. And our constant support has proven this, we deserve to be the greatest, and we will remain the greatest.

We are not just good time glory hunters.

We are real supporters

You throw these posts in every now and then mate. Keep doing it. There is no greater feeling than being a loyal Rangers fan and yeah we are at rock bottom just now but we will be back. And They fucking know it. WATP

What a load of shite!! I was a ST holder for a long time and this year I couldn't renew due to work commitments etc. Im still a true supporter but to be honest this is the worst Rangers team in my lifetime and im not shocked that people aren't going!

There is no entertainment at all the match day experience is appalling!

The fact that I am one of a kind. ??? What a rocket!! Are you a 13 year old lassie????