Real Supporters. Case Proven.

tannerall

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The REAL supporters are the ones who turn up week in week out and support Rangers on the park no matter what.

Other than sickness or falling on hard times I can't think of a reason not to go every second Saturday.

Anyone who does otherwise is using the Boardroom as an excuse not to go and probably doesn't really want to go to the game anyway.

We go because there is nothing else we would rather do than support Rangers.

It's called being LOYAL.

Have to say tannerall, stickin to the old "traditions" is the problem and by that i mean sticking to the ethos that Rangers are the greatest "just cause we're Rangers"

We are simply not good enough and the sooner the staff in Ibrox realise that, lose those holding us back and start for a new generration the better.

Look see the idiots. Commenting on my useename thisnisnit

..fucking now. It's not 1967. It's 1976. Year of my birth

How do you people look at 1976 and equate it to you to 1967? I don't get it .. are you really that fucking stupid ??? In all honesty some of your post confirm my belief that you are zoomer tannerall. But clutching at straws. Was it out to at h in your house tonight?? Taking cock in u r mouth ? Aye your dogs cock tele be not to tell anyone in the village m

So once again for all the arseholes who can't read tannerall et all. Look very very closely at my username . Not 1967. It is 19761. Is the year I was born and the fact that I am one of a kind. Better than all the rest better than anyone . Sorry to disappoint an uneducated irrelevant human who to be honest with some of your posts really piss me off mm but hey in shall not shed a tear. That's your own making for there will be many years and gnashing of tears .

Good to see someone was in a worse nick than me last night.

10k game before last, guys who would sell their own granny for an Old Firm ticket yet supporters clubs have a massive surplus of tickets for games like next weekend - aye our support is fucking fantastic!

Great post. We are the people. The only reason i bother going to games these days is because i love being in with the bears, nothing beats heading up on the bus, few pints then walking up to Ibrox with the crowd.

How do you people look at 1976 and equate it to you to 1967? I don't get it .. are you really that fucking stupid ??? In all honesty some of your post confirm my belief that you are zoomer tannerall. But clutching at straws. Was it out to at h in your house tonight?? Taking cock in u r mouth ? Aye your dogs cock tele be not to tell anyone in the village m

So once again for all the arseholes who can't read tannerall et all. Look very very closely at my username . Not 1967. It is 19761. Is the year I was born and the fact that I am one of a kind. Better than all the rest better than anyone . Sorry to disappoint an uneducated irrelevant human who to be honest with some of your posts really piss me off mm but hey in shall not shed a tear. That's your own making for there will be many years and gnashing of tears .

Just out of entertainment , is the deco bit your name- Declan Coyle

Well I think we are all agreed you are one of a kind.

If I may offer a suggestion when you describe others as 'uneducated' you may wish to check the grammatical structure of your whole sentence. Failure to do so has a tendency to make you appear in a manner you attribute to others. (tu)

Ok idiot man, our fanbase is wonderful because even though we were sent to the lowest reaches of Scottish football we still got 50,000 + fans at games.

And that's just for starters.

Stop trying to make out our fans walk about with superman capes on, the first season was a show of defiance, last season crowds dwindled off, and now, when the club is struggling the "superb" fan Base has deserted the team, like they did before souness. Face it, we have the biggest lot of gloryhunters going, look at people camping over night in the snow for an OF ticket, or Manchester for examples,yet they can't be arsed attending a crucial game against hibs

No mate your ok .A as gonna say go and enjoy your glory hole days but don't matter.muxh when your swallowing cum.

I did not have sexual relation with a rocket called tannerall.

As we all know Mr Clinton was proved to be a liar.

So Mr Christian tannerall . Lie down Nd the it. Ya rocket.

Ano - what a lot of cringeworthy pish.

Ugly-Twins.jpg