First 40 Minutes

thehost

Hibs basically had two decent five minute spells and scored in both of them, really gutting tonight but far more positives to take than against Celtic and Raith. If we build on this I see no reason why we can't have a good chance in the playoffs. My biggest fear is Jig, Foster, Smith etc walking into the first team again as soon as they return.

feck me

we actually won some tackles, passed and moved. ran into space

amazing what happens when the shit half of the team aint available

first time in years I was off my seat

more please

Hibs had 60% possession in the first half. And looked very dangerous on the break.

Did you leave at half time? 2nd half we dominated and put in a much better performance.

Tonight I enjoyed the game apart from the result only thing that spoiled it was those Union bears fannies singing at the end embarrassing.for me the players gave there all tonite apart from Boyd and if we had taken our chances we'd have won tonight.the cunts were singing sack the board,sack the players then started singing super ally fannies

The first 20 minutes of the second half was the best we've played in a while but never got that bit of luck infront of goal that you need. If we had got it back to 1-1 then we would have went on to win it. However when you're struggling you get fuck all breaks.

As soon as we went 1-0 down, I knew it was all over. We did have a bit more fight in us, compared to recent games, but no luck, or judgement, in front of goal.

If Kenny Miller is out injured for a few games, I really hope that Nicky Clarke gets a wee run in the team.

Hibs basically had two decent five minute spells and scored in both of them, really gutting tonight but far more positives to take than against Celtic and Raith. If we build on this I see no reason why we can't have a good chance in the playoffs. My biggest fear is Jig, Foster, Smith etc walking into the first team again as soon as they return.

Same for me, but you just know they will be back in as soon as they are available. *sigh*