Online Heists Gta V

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Anyone still playing this going to purchase it tomorrow being reading up on loads of the online stuff and liking the sound of the ceo shit too had this for the 360 but never played next gen heard heists are pain in the arse with random players problem is I've literally one friend that I can play with :dry:

8 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Anyone still playing this going to purchase it tomorrow being reading up on loads of the online stuff and liking the sound of the ceo shit too had this for the 360 but never played next gen heard heists are pain in the arse with random players problem is I've literally one friend that I can play with :dry:

Heists are absolutely fucking soul destroying with randoms mate.always quitting midway through,trolling and being greedy bastards when it comes to the heist cut.i'm still stuck on the 3rd heist,due to the amount of fuckery that goes on.one of the most toxic communities I've played with.

1 hour ago, watty. said:

Heists are absolutely fucking soul destroying with randoms mate.always quitting midway through,trolling and being greedy bastards when it comes to the heist cut.i'm still stuck on the 3rd heist,due to the amount of fuckery that goes on.one of the most toxic communities I've played with.

what console are you on mate?

The CEO stuff is torture in a full lobby, if you're in with a group of other CEOs everyone kinda tends to go about their business and leaves each other alone.but it's all the wee dicks who destroy your crates etc. Better waiting until the lobby empties.

I never got past the Prison Break Station set up as I just helped my mate complete all his and that unlocked everything for me and all you really need is the Hydra and armoured car, heists with randoms is fucking torture :lol:

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

The CEO stuff is torture in a full lobby, if you're in with a group of other CEOs everyone kinda tends to go about their business and leaves each other alone.but it's all the wee dicks who destroy your crates etc. Better waiting until the lobby empties.

I never got past the Prison Break Station set up as I just helped my mate complete all his and that unlocked everything for me and all you really need is the Hydra and armoured car, heists with randoms is fucking torture :lol:

the only challenges worth doing these days are the most damage done in two minutes one. there are four or five of us on here that were able to get the heists done .

Just now, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

the only challenges worth doing these days are the most damage done in two minutes one. there are four or five of us on here that were able to get the heists done .

The damage one is easy as fuck if you have a jet, I just fuck about shooting cars then fly myself into a tower, the jets worth a million right away :D

Aye I mind when you guys played it, I was on PS3 at the time or would have jumped on.

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

The damage one is easy as fuck if you have a jet, I just fuck about shooting cars then fly myself into a tower, the jets worth a million right away :D

Aye I mind when you guys played it, I was on PS3 at the time or would have jumped on.

i use the tank and sit on the motorway and just cause carnage. the reversing distance one is the most annoying for me.

7 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

i use the tank and sit on the motorway and just cause carnage. the reversing distance one is the most annoying for me.

Aye that is, I quite like the hold the wheel one, I just nick the bike and go to that underground tunnel near the new Arcadia office, and and watch the confused players looking for you not realising you're underground. I normally text them just for wind up value.

12 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Aye that is, I quite like the hold the wheel one, I just nick the bike and go to that underground tunnel near the new Arcadia office, and and watch the confused players looking for you not realising you're underground. I normally text them just for wind up value.

you got a ps4 now?