Rfb Minutes

SuperAli

BL: Not for minuting - the Three Bears shit themselves when they thought wed accept their deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think they wanted that minuted? :D

Yep...I think that was done on purpose by someone at the RFB and then a phone call went out to tell them to pull it. I did a double take when I read it the first time.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BL: Not for minuting - the Three Bears shit themselves when they thought wed accept their deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which brings up a good question...if three Bears shit in the woods....

Why were questions 21 - 70 not answered?

As stated in the minutes.

- Questions Received from Rangers’ Fans were posed to the Rangers Board Directors. Not all questions were posed to the Board representatives due to time availability. The questions below were posed, with the responses as noted. Appendix 1 includes the entire list of questions (asked and unasked) that were emailed to the Rangers’ Board on February 10th. The Rangers’ Directors agreed to address the other questions in the days following the meeting.

Tom C

How can you be nominated by a shareholder, without speaking to the shareholder who nominated you?

The answers they gave have filled me with confidence.......................

...................that all true Rangers fans will do the right thing and get them to fuck out of our club!

Really miss the News of the World and the phone hacking culture......." hello Deek, zat you mate, Mikey boy 'ere, yeah, love the red, white and blue all roun' the stadium like, yeah, all we need are some faans in now wif their flags n things " btw, this call never 'appened yeah ?

:D

Do you think they wanted that minuted? :D

Probably not the the rfbs best decision, along with some petty name calling.

MINUTES

Rangers Fans Board Meeting

Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Time: 7:00 – 10:00 pm GMT

Location: 1st Floor Boardroom, Argyll House, Glasgow (and WebEx video conference)

Invited Attendees:

BL: Not for minuting – the Three Bears shit themselves when they thought we’d accept their deal.

Think someone needs to read the minutes before releasing them.

As stated in the minutes.

- Questions Received from Rangers Fans were posed to the Rangers Board Directors. Not all questions were posed to the Board representatives due to time availability. The questions below were posed, with the responses as noted. Appendix 1 includes the entire list of questions (asked and unasked) that were emailed to the Rangers Board on February 10th. The Rangers Directors agreed to address the other questions in the days following the meeting.

Tom C

Ah cheers

Nothing from that got me excited about the future under these guys, nothing.Llambliar and Leach pretending they haven't spoke to Ashley is fucking funny though. In the same meeting where the lack of trust in them is mentioned a few times. :lol:

But let's be honest, your mind was made up before you read it

But let's be honest, your mind was made up before you read it

But lets be honest, there was nothing in there to make me even think about changing my mind.

If ever it was clearer before, cunts have no plan thats beneficial for Rangers.

So llambias was appointed as a director by MASH (mike Ashley's private company)

So Llambias went to meet with the SFA to try and get permission for Ashley to increase his shareholding around the 23rd of December ?

Yet he hasn't spoke to MA since well before September.

I'll go out on a limb here and say llambias is a liar and should be nowhere near our club.

But lets be honest, there was nothing in there to make me even think about changing my mind.

If ever it was clearer before, cunts have no plan thats beneficial for Rangers.

Largely have to agree with this, Llamias/Ashley are making an awful job of trying to turn people that might be more open minded

I think they'll buy up a load of shares just prior to the EGM. Honestly think Kings overestimated the vote being in his favour

I think they'll buy up a load of shares just prior to the EGM. Honestly think Kings overestimated the vote being in his favour

Are there really any left that could still be on the market?