Classless And Undignified.

SkiBunny

Every cunt who sings 10 German Bombers.

1. It's 10 green bottles song..I was even too cool to sing that at nursery school.

2. It's an England song.....(more later)

3. It's absolutely disrespectful to anyone involved in war. Shame on anyone who tries to ride on the coat tails of others sacrifice ... (Remembrance is totally different)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every cunt who sings 10 German Bombers.

1. It's 10 green bottles song..I was even too cool to sing that at nursery school.

2. It's an England song.....(more later)

3. It's absolutely disrespectful to anyone involved in war. Shame on anyone who tries to ride on the coat tails of others sacrifice ... (Remembrance is totally different)

Rangers the quintessential BRITISH club! The RAF of Britain is not English.

Rangers the quintessential BRITISH club! The RAF of Britain is not English.

The song is an England song, not a Rangers song. First time I heard it was in Stuttgart. 2006 when England came to town.

I've no problem with England, I support them as being part of UK but the 10 German bombers song is an embarrassment. Totally undignified and disrespectful to those who no doubt were crapping themselves as they did what they could to protect our country.

I'm sure these heroes are so proud to see their 'grandsons' take all their glory and effectively piss on their graves.

Nah with the venerable old heroes now reaching the end of their lives its important that their finest hour remains in the social zeitgeist - when your grandkids sing it no doubt they will take on board their story.

and anyway

And the RAF for Britain shot 1 down,

And the RAF for Britain shot 1 down,

And the RAF for Britain,

RAF for Britain,

RAF Britain shot 1 down,