Classless And Undignified.

SkiBunny

not at all. The more we publicize the despicable sexual abuse of kids and the connection of that club the more we do society and decency a favour. It helps us as well of course.

Magic. I knew we'd agree eventually. I thought it might take longer than this the way things were going, mind.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate this song the most. It has zero to do with the club and is totally irrelevant in 2015.

It's a pity, because I think we'd managed to neatly conclude a rather time consuming argument there. I fear a flare-up now.

No, it was a directed question, based on what appeared to be the case from your posts. It was not an assumption. It was left open for you to answer as you would any question.

How do you get that I'm the one being black and white? I'm suggesting that it's notblack and white, in terms of what we were discussing, namely the Nazi constitution of the Luftwaffe.

Superior to others? I've tried to be persuasive. That's what arguments are about. Your tack, although subtler than some others, is becoming increasingly discredit the man, rather than his argument as well. That's your choice, I guess. As for lack of knowledge, I've always clarified what I know, what I'm assuming and what I'm taking an educated guess at. Feel free to pinpoint where i've displayed a lack of knowledge.

A song? Three Cheers for the Red White and Blue. I'm sure we could come up with something new. It wouldn't be the first time.

So there aren't 'plenty of songs' if we have to make one up, houseemed sure there were. You didn't check your assumption about the Luftwaffe and your question about my opinion was assumptive by the way you asked it (as I pointed out).

You are however, adept at playing the victim card when your position is put under scrutiny. Pointing out the failings of your argument isn't attacking you as a person rather the position you have adopted.

You should be able to see the difference without resorting to your latest tactic.

'They weren't Nazis' was pretty inaccurate in light of the information freely available. Not all were but a significant number were. That displays an innate lack of knowledge of the formation of the Luftwaffe. Further comments also show a poor grasp of the war in the air during the Second World War.

So there aren't 'plenty of songs' if we have to make one up, houseemed sure there were. You didn't check your assumption about the Luftwaffe and your question about my opinion was assumptive by the way you asked it (as I pointed out).

You are however, adept at playing the victim card when your position is put under scrutiny. Pointing out the failings of your argument isn't attacking you as a person rather the position you have adopted.

You should be able to see the difference without resorting to your latest tactic.

'They weren't Nazis' was pretty inaccurate in light of the information freely available. Not all were but a significant number were. That displays an innate lack of knowledge of the formation of the Luftwaffe. Further comments also show a poor grasp of the war in the air during the Second World War.

Sure, I'm sure there are many that could be made quite easily, though.

It wasn't assumptive, as I've pointed out. I made no assumption about the Luftwaffe other than 'they were not all Nazis', which seems reasonable to me. Some things are assumable. While we're on the Luftwaffe, you were the one that used data from the mid 30s to make suggestions about the Luftwaffe in 1940. Feel free to post anything that suggests they were largely Nazi in 1940. Not that it matters, because as I said, you'd need to prove that it was 100% Nazi to make the song reasonably justifiable in that sense.

Victim card? Aye, nae bother. There's a difference between playing the victim and asking people to address your argument rather than myself, which has happened several times in this thread. I have not made that claim in relation to mere 'pointing out the failings of your argument', which I have no problem with. That does not make me a victim and I didn't do anything to suggest I was one, as opposed to suggest people argue the point rather than the man. Feel free to point out otherwise, though. What is actually happening is that certain people are deflecting from the subject at various points for whatever reason.

Its Bobby Sands and I find it offensive.

He should listen to me because I'm right and he's wrong and I say so. I think it's not a matter of opinions, it's a matter of me being a handwringing arsehole who thinks that freedom of speech should be stopped.

Oh, hang on..............

He should listen to me because I'm right and he's wrong and I say so. I think it's not a matter of opinions, it's a matter of me being a handwringing arsehole who thinks that freedom of speech should be stopped.

:rolleyes:

Some people are taking this way too far. There is absolutely nothing wrong with singing 10 German bombers. It isn't disrespectful to those who fought in the war. How people came to that conclusion is beyond me. It is a pro-British song and it sounds great when everyone is belting it out. Was brilliant against the tarriers.

It seems that some folk are just looking for any excuse to complain and put down their own supporters for singing songs, which I find pretty pathetic. Leave that to our haters.

Now you've offended Mandy Patinkin. What kind of fiendish Criminal Mind do you possess?

Some people are taking this way too far. There is absolutely nothing wrong with singing 10 German bombers. It isn't disrespectful to those who fought in the war. How people came to that conclusion is beyond me. It is a pro-British song and it sounds great when everyone is belting it out. Was brilliant against the tarriers.

It seems that some folk are just looking for any excuse to complain and put down their own supporters for singing songs, which I find pretty pathetic. Leave that to our haters.

Aye, cause that's what I go around doing.

BTW, to those saying they don't see the relevance of this song to Rangers. Let me spell it out for you. Rangers are a British club and this is a British song. It really is that simple.

Besides, why isn't anyone complaining about Simply The Best or Penny Arcade if that's the criteria to moan about a song?

BTW, to those saying they don't see the relevance of this song to Rangers. Let me spell it out for you. Rangers are a British club and this is a British song. It really is that simple.

Besides, why isn't anyone complaining about Simply The Best or Penny Arcade if that's the criteria to moan about a song?

It really isn't that simple.