Classless And Undignified.

SkiBunny

So your moral compass goes off the bearing when the fans sing 10 German Bombers! So what does it do when you hear us sing this line from a well known tune " the Germans came over in the year 41 and they tried to destroy us by bomb and by gun".

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every cunt who sings 10 German Bombers.

1. It's 10 green bottles song..I was even too cool to sing that at nursery school.

2. It's an England song.....(more later)

3. It's absolutely disrespectful to anyone involved in war. Shame on anyone who tries to ride on the coat tails of others sacrifice ... (Remembrance is totally different)

Fuck off you cunt.

I feel it trivialises their sacrifices .

Well then you are either miss informed or just plain stupid. I have family currently serving in the Forbes and they love nothing more to belt this out when home and at the football. I think personally your just an attention seeking prick.

I feel it trivialises their sacrifices .

Well then you are either miss informed or just plain stupid. I have family currently serving in the forces and they love nothing more to belt this out when home and at the football. I think personally your just an attention seeking prick.

Every cunt who sings 10 German Bombers.

1. It's 10 green bottles song..I was even too cool to sing that at nursery school.

2. It's an England song.....(more later)

3. It's absolutely disrespectful to anyone involved in war. Shame on anyone who tries to ride on the coat tails of others sacrifice ... (Remembrance is totally different)

Fuck up you apologist prick....away and suck up to Stan collymore, HAGgerty and the rest! Pathetic little bitch!

Why the fuck is skibunny liking GBs post of our war veterans. Starting a thread degenerating people who celebrate war veterans, then likes the picture of said war veterans.

So skibunny, you like our brave men but don't like people singing about them?

Aye, your a Rangers fan........

Celebrate war veterans??

That's the problem right there.

You are fully entitled to raise this for discussion however some of your comments around pissing on graves is nothing short of disgraceful.

Fair enough, that was a bit over the top. :(

Interesting how having an issue with this song makes me a hand wringer, a yes voter, a taig...

The song is crap and everyone who sings it looks like a Fanny.

Cheers.

Fair enough, that was a bit over the top. :(

Interesting how having an issue with this song makes me a hand wringer, a yes voter, a taig...

The song is crap and everyone who sings it looks like a Fanny.

Cheers.

So my uncle who has been in the armed forces for 23 years is a fanny for singing this song ? Aye ok ya fucking rocket I'll let him know

So your moral compass goes off the bearing when the fans sing 10 German Bombers! So what does it do when you hear us sing this line from a well known tune " the Germans came over in the year 41 and they tried to destroy us by bomb and by gun".

a favourite of mine that,my grandfather was RAF ground crew in Basra during the war,I'm proud of that fact,shame I never got to meet him,my great grandfather still lies in Belgium since 1917 and has never been found,I feel that any song remembering these people is a mark of respect in its own particular way,be it ten German bombers or more somber songs like bloody road to the Somme

a favourite of mine that,my grandfather was RAF ground crew in Basra during the war,I'm proud of that fact,shame I never got to meet him,my great grandfather still lies in Belgium since 1917 and has never been found,I feel that any song remembering these people is a mark of respect in its own particular way,be it ten German bombers or more somber songs like bloody road to the Somme

Spot on mate. There is a grave stone in my mothers back garden in france of s fallen British soldier, it was there when she bought the property and she's found his living relatives who never even knew it was there. I bet he'd sing it loud and proud.

Spot on mate. There is a grave stone in my mothers back garden in france of s fallen British soldier, it was there when she bought the property and she's found his living relatives who never even knew it was there. I bet he'd sing it loud and proud.

that's nice to know that purely by chance some family has found the resting place of their loved one,I hope one day my great grandfather is found,I know there is little chance of that,but your mother and people like her give me that faintest hope still,she's a good lady in her heart for doing that

Any song we sing that celebrates our rights to freedom of speech, fought and won for against the Fascists should always be sung...LOUD and PROUD.

Never surrender our rights to appologists such as the op.

I'm specifically talking about this one song. I'm not an apologist...or a hand wringer....or a yes voter... Or a taig...

Who are you to impose your morals on others? Should we get approval on what songs we can sing?

I'm not saying you should ask my permission before singing songs but I could give some guidance if you wanted to come to me before hand. That goes for everyone on here.

Hold on, I never said England RAF anything in any of my posts. England football fans have sung this song for years. That was my point. It's cringe worthy shite originally sung by the dregs of the England support. Why the hell have we started singing it????

fuck off

How did you feel when the dregs of England fans sang fuck the ira at ceptic park?