Classless And Undignified.

SkiBunny

Other songs which we should not be singing or tolerating in Scotland's sensitive multi-dimensional society.

1) "Kumbaya My Lord" (religous, and potentially sectarian)

2) "Ba, Ba Black Sheep" (Potentially offensive to ethnic Aberdeen fans)

3) "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off". (Highlights divisions in society using the "potato" word)

Marching down the street celebrating, singing, banging big drums,and wearing Orange clothing should also be banned. (Those Hari Krishna people can be quite annoying)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll let others have a listen to this and be the judge thank you.

Subtext - humour. (tu)

Hare krisna devotees are brainwashed mate, they take their recruits to their farm in Bedfordshire get them up at 4 am ( sleep deprivation) and make them chant all day.

time they leave there they are ready for a life of floating about the west end of London in orange dresses annoying folk, Like you. :ohmy:

2) "Ba, Ba Black Sheep" (Potentially offensive to ethnic Aberdeen fans)

Potentially racist since it contains the word 'black'.

Its also potentially sheepophobic by slagging aberdeen fans who've chosen an alternative lifestyle with a woolly friend.

Stan won't stand for that song getting sung.

I totally disagree.

We need to go on a charm offensive. Celebrate our culture and traditions in a positive manner. All this trying to be edgy and offensive at every opportunity will only see our British/Loyalist traditions further marginalised and eventually die out. :(

Are you seriously suggesting we need to charm our way into the hearts of people who hate everything we stand for. Who take great delight in trying to ban and trample on our culture and traditions. Charm offensive with the mhedia who support them in their quest. Who the fuck are we supposed to be charming exactly. Have a fucking word with yourself.

Hold on, I never said England RAF anything in any of my posts. England football fans have sung this song for years. That was my point. It's cringe worthy shite originally sung by the dregs of the England support. Why the hell have we started singing it????

the England fans also sing god save the queen and rule brittania. so what's your point ya fuckin tit?

Subtext - humour. (tu)

Hare krisna devotees are brainwashed mate, they take their recruits to their farm in Bedfordshire get them up at 4 am ( sleep deprivation) and make them chant all day.

time they leave there they are ready for a life of floating about the west end of London in orange dresses annoying folk, Like you. :ohmy:

Its in Hertfordshire, the only people in Bedfordshire getting up at 4 am on farms are farmers. We don't do that happy clappy new age shite where I'm from.

I'm mortally offended at the outrage you have committed against the county of my birth. :p20:

Its in Hertfordshire, the only people in Bedfordshire getting up at 4 am on farms are farmers. We don't do that happy clappy new age shite where I'm from.

I'm mortally offended at the outrage you have committed against the county of my birth. :p20:

lolz :lol:

My memory is poor...

but hey ho, swings and roundabouts - the orange dress still fits :lol:

Remember they complained about the hokey cokey as well :lol:

Seriously though, that ought to be banned as well.....terribly offensive to people with bad backs.

Whatever happened to Cardinal O'Brien?

I seem to remember something about putting it in, taking it out and shaking it all about? :ph34r:

Seriously though, that ought to be banned as well.....terribly offensive to people with bad backs.

the tried to ban Penny Arcade cause apparently it had something to do with a Catholic being murdered in an Arcade. Losers.

I can't wait for the ski bunnys next post from his high horse of taking offence for ex-servicemen and women's sacrifice, who are offended by a song that he finds offensive so is offended for em, taking the moral stance for all us thick fuckers who can't understand what point he is getting at because we should check in with him to see if any song we sing is sung by English people that he feels are beneath him and should be cast in to exile for crimes against humanity....

11 pages!!!!!!

An Anglican cleric, Canon Matthew Damon, Provost of Wakefield Cathedral, West Yorkshire, has claimed that the dance as well comes from the traditional Catholic Latin Mass.[6] The priest would perform his movements with his back to the congregation, who could not hear well the words, nor understand the Latin, nor clearly see his movements. This theory led Scottish politician Michael Matheson in 2008 to urge police action "against individuals who use it to taunt Catholics". This claim by Matheson was deemed ridiculous by fans from both sides of the Old Firm (the Glasgow football teams Celtic and Rangers) and calls were put out on fans' forums for both sides to join together to sing the song on 27 December 2008 at Ibrox Stadium.[7]

This kind of stuff takes a lot of imagination and sheer pervasiveness to come up with and was rightly ridiculed.