***the Official Falkirk Vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

I'm hearing Jig is out, Lee Wallace has a late fitness test and Miller is back in contention, other than that, it looks like it'll be the same-ish as last Friday

Faure Mcgregor ? ?

Law Hutton Murdoch Vuckic

Miller/Clark

Boyd

It wouldn't surprise me if Jig is out, when you're that age once you get one injury and stop your routine it's easy to start picking up injuries.

Would love to see Sinnamon in the side tonight.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jig is out, when you're that age once you get one injury and stop your routine it's easy to start picking up injuries.

Would love to see Sinnamon in the side tonight.

Yeah, not sure if it's the same injury he came off with last week, looked like he crooked his neck, it'll be a little niggling one that will take a while until he feels comfortable heading balls again. Not heard what it is that he's out with though... I'm only assuming it's his neck.

Other than Jig, the Wallace fitness test and Miller potentially returning, those positions are up for grabs, the rest should be as last Friday.

I'm hearing Jig is out, Lee Wallace has a late fitness test and Miller is back in contention, other than that, it looks like it'll be the same-ish as last Friday

Faure Mcgregor ? ?

Law Hutton Murdoch Vuckic

Miller/Clark

Boyd

Where did you hear that from, would be good if it was true?

Why am I hearing thy we have two play "officially" out and another 4 who won't play as they will be due bonus payments if they play.

Perhaps it's Schizophreia or maybe Cocaine either way you should get it checked out don't listen to the voices in the meantime.