John Bomber Brown

When running a hostelry, it is advisable to spend one's time refreshing the thirst of one's clientele, rather than over imbibing of the nectar of said hostelry by oneself.

It can lead to over emotional behaviour not conducive to one's sanity, and the over estimation of one's friends, resulting in well warranted criticism or indeed ridicule.

:7325:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be serious ffs.

I thought he was trolling :lol:

The OP is one of Bomber's closest mates.

Don't understand why he starts threads like this though when he knows Brown will get abuse.

We're not a retirement facility for ex players, if Brown can truly offer something to the club, and he is the best man for that job then hell yea,

I can't see that being the case though.

I think there should be a job at rangers for bomber when we get rid of this board.

The only ranger to stand up for us and tell us the board must go.

Well done bomber we applaud you.

What about Mark Dingwall, Craig Houston and Chris Graham? You can't leave them out ffs! What should they get?

The OP is one of Bomber's closest mates.

Don't understand why he starts threads like this though when he knows Brown will get abuse.

We're not a retirement facility for ex players, if Brown can truly offer something to the club, and he is the best man for that job then hell yea,

I can't see that being the case though.

Maybe bomber hacked his account :ohmy:

As you say if he's anything to offer fair enough.

But for me its a meh to bomber getting a job.

I think there should be a job at rangers for bomber when we get rid of this board.

The only ranger to stand up for us and tell us the board must go.

Well done bomber we applaud you.

So what positing do.you think the club should make available for him. Cause really the reasoning you are saying he should be given a job means all the fans that have stood up for the club and kept it going should all get a job.

Don't think so we should only take on people who are the best for the roles that they are required to do. I have no doubt Bomber's heart is in the right place but I think we will be more likely to reduce our saff than increase the number of people we employ