• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the OP really is Bombers mate (I believe he is) then he should stop making these sort of threads.

There has been a couple of these now, and they just end up with Brown getting a keyboard bashing, which as his mate, he shouldn't be setting him up for.

As for a job for him? As BBB08 said, only if he is the best qualified for whichever position he applies for.

If the OP really is Bombers mate (I believe he is) then he should stop making these sort of threads.

There has been a couple of these now, and they just end up with Brown getting a keyboard bashing, which as his mate, he shouldn't be setting him up for.

As for a job for him? As BBB08 said, only if he is the best qualified for whichever position he applies for.

Setting him up for bashing. Whats for bashing? Think for yourself man.

I think there should be a job at rangers for bomber when we get rid of this board.

The only ranger to stand up for us and tell us the board must go.

Well done bomber we applaud you.

You should be commended for the loyalty you show to a good pal and Im sure he will appreciate your friendship, if Bomber is the best man for an advertised post at the club I would fully support him being part of the club, but to give him a job in any football department without going through the job being advertised is a nono, I know you will tell me he is the most qualified person in Scottish footbal due to all the courses he has been on , I dont doubt this for a second but can you tell me why he hasn't got a job while people like novices like Alex Neil have ?

I dont wish any harm to John Brown and wish him success when he does get a job which hopefully will be soon for him and if its at Rangers I would hope it would only happen after the market has been tested and if he ends up being the best for the job.

You should be commended for the loyalty you show to a good pal and Im sure he will appreciate your friendship, if Bomber is the best man for an advertised post at the club I would fully support him being part of the club, but to give him a job in any football department without going through the job being advertised is a nono, I know you will tell me he is the most qualified person in Scottish footbal due to all the courses he has been on , I dont doubt this for a second but can you tell me why he hasn't got a job while people like novices like Alex Neil have ?

I dont wish any harm to John Brown and wish him success when he does get a job which hopefully will be soon for him and if its at Rangers I would hope it would only happen after the market has been tested and if he ends up being the best for the job.

You rely too much on markkets. The market is innafcient. This is RANGERS

Here's an image of two guys who really knew what it meant to battle on the park rising above their opponents:

qnmxrp.jpg

Two guys who get regular abuse on here who would throw every one of their cowardly Internet detractors about the place like an empty tracksuit.

They fought for real and won and they command respect (Winners). Their anonymous Internet detractors did not and do not (Losers).

When running a hostelry, it is advisable to spend one's time refreshing the thirst of one's clientele, rather than over imbibing of the nectar of said hostelry by oneself.

It can lead to over emotional behaviour not conducive to one's sanity, and the over estimation of one's friends, resulting in well warranted criticism or indeed ridicule.

:7325:

:lol: