What Happens With The Loan Players If The Board Change

Smile

Yawn, Kings no longer the chaser. Let's sit back and let him deliver[/quote

Serious question,why do you appear to want King to fail so badly? I realise you don't want him in control that's your opinion and it's fair enough but surely whoever takes over you'd want the club to prosper? No?

As I've said numerous times Tam, I've had a season ticket for 26 years and will continue to buy one no matter whos in charge...unlike some. Based on that no one can say I dont want the club to prosper. I want us to have the right man in charge to allow us to reach our potential, Im convinced King is not the man but will be delighted to be wrong.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said numerous times Tam, I've had a season ticket for 26 years and will continue to buy one no matter whos in charge...unlike some. Based on that no one can say I dont want the club to prosper. I want us to have the right man in charge to allow us to reach our potential, Im convinced King is not the man but will be delighted to be wrong.

Fair enough mate, I guess we all want it to work for the best of the club. I've had a ST for pretty much the same time as yourself but I do honestly believe King along with T3B is the right way forward but as you say as long as they deliver everyone will be happy.

Exactly how I feel, same with MA tbh. Although I have to admit I see him as not as dodgy as King (tu)

Exactly how I feel, same with MA tbh. Although I have to admit I see him as not as dodgy as King (tu)

Again a fair response and a i say I value everyone's opinions, for me personally I just don't believe MA is right for our club, i know he has the funds and ability to take us to greatness but my honest opinion is he will never do that and us happy to see us drift along as long as its financialy viable to him through the retail deals etc. Again that's just my opinion I don't think I'm more right than anyone else.

They should be sent packing along with Llambias and Leach. Why not give our own youths a go? End of season theyll be fucking off anyway so Id give our own youngsters a go

At least one is out of contract and could be available permanently. We may have to look at loan players as a way of bringing quality in as the squad is lacking at many levels as it stands and I doubt there will be the funds for all the changes needed.

Nope. Have you?

Makes no difference, they are Rangers players until the transfer window opens again, and the terms of their loan agreement cannot be changed in the meantime.

Nope and thats why I dont assume or predict anything but always expect the unexpected!

Really?

Interesting. Can I ask if you are a King supporter please?

Vuckic has been on average our best player since he joined us.

Streete looked like he could be better than any of the CBs we currently have at Rangers until he went off injured.

No one as far as I can see it knows how much Rangers are actually paying to have these players here - if anything.

I don't understand people like you, as I keep saying - what's the point in trying to mislead your fellow supporters?

You seemed to be itching for a fight in this thread. :)

You'd have to be extremely naive to believe NUFC were paying all their wages and this board forgot to tell us.

It was reported NUFC would pay the "bulk" of their wages. Now we could speculate, but like you always say; no facts, no opinion.

You seemed to be itching for a fight in this thread. :)

You'd have to be extremely naive to believe NUFC were paying all their wages and this board forgot to tell us.

It was reported NUFC would pay the "bulk" of their wages. Now we could speculate, but like you always say; no facts, no opinion.

Have I said anything inaccurate?

So you are quite happy to weaken the team and therefore our chances of promotion just to make a point?

Weaken the team in what way? We have a handful of minutes from only one of 5 of them. They will be no loss whatsoever. I don't see it weakening our team at all, i see it as showing full respect to and trust in our own players and i am 100% supportive of that.

So you are quite happy to weaken the team and therefore our chances of promotion just to make a point?

Your having a laugh , weaken the squad , one lasted 40 minutes and Vuckic is a waste of a jersey , all they do is take places from young Rangers players , why do you think Telfer pissed off

I don't need to have, the terms can't be changed during the loan and the players can't be recalled.

Have you seen the terms? Its not difficult to understand that the terms themselves may already be written in such a way so that the costs increase over time or subject to any external change! The terms dont need to change but that doesnt alter the fact that the costs could increase and any simpleton would understand that! The only way to be 100% certain would be to have seen the terms which no one - especially yourself - would have done!!

Have you seen the terms? Its not difficult to understand that the terms themselves may already be written in such a way so that the costs increase over time or subject to any external change! The terms dont need to change but that doesnt alter the fact that the costs could increase and any simpleton would understand that! The only way to be 100% certain would be to have seen the terms which no one - especially yourself - would have done!!

The costs can't increase. They aren't allowed to. It's fairly simple. The financial terms of a loan contract are fixed for the duration. They quite simply can't be subject to any external change.

The costs can't increase. They aren't allowed to. It's fairly simple. The financial terms of a loan contract are fixed for the duration. They quite simply can't be subject to any external change.

You really have no idea about the terms that can be set in commercial contracts for loan players. I will give you an example because only a few weeks ago a friend of mine who is a significant shareholder at Millwall agreed along with two other shareholders to cover some of the costs for a loan player that has just come in from Leeds. Its quite common for costs to be covered in this way and as we share an office I had a chance to go over the commercial terms of the loan as I work in finance and I was stunned by the amount of variables that could see the monthly costs increase with a higher burden on his side as initially Leeds have agreed to cover 50% but dependent on a significant amount of triggers this could change within 7 days! Not getting match time was a trigger to change the percentages as was any change of ownership of Leeds as a Club and in total about 17 criteria were agreed (normal stuff such as minutes played, goals scored, etc) just so much small print that i hadnt expected! Its not an external change whereby Leeds can comeback and say we just want more but the costs can change dependent on the commercial terms already agreed and set in stone- do you understand this? The fact he hasnt had a start yet means the cost will increase if he isnt played within six weeks of his start date for example!

Your having a laugh , weaken the squad , one lasted 40 minutes and Vuckic is a waste of a jersey , all they do is take places from young Rangers players , why do you think Telfer pissed off

Another king supporter, huh?

vuckic has been on average our best player since he joined us, sorry but you and your buddy are talking shite - and you know it (tu)