Wage And Age Cap

Mr RFC

I would like to see the new board put in place a wage cap for all future siignings where if a player we are targeting asks for more then we move on to the next target. I would also like to see a signing policy where we don't sign players over the age of 30 we have to make sure that we either get a good few seasons out of them or potential for a decent sell on fee.

I would actually lower the 30 to maybe 27, and then have a rule where we can sign two players over that age.

We need to do something and bringing down the wages, and also only buying players we may be able to sell on is the only way we will get out of this hole.

I would like to see the new board put in place a wage cap for all future siignings where if a player we are targeting asks for more then we move on to the next target. I would also like to see a signing policy where we don't sign Kafflicks or players over the age of 30 we have to make sure that we either get a good few seasons out of them or potential for a decent sell on fee.

Times have changed mate, Move on i say.

We shouldn't be signing anyone over the age of 25. There's always exceptions to that rule. For example, we can't find anyone below the age of 26 to fill a specific role or positon. Or, the player is of a much higher quality than anything we have or can attract to the club. Som we will always have players over the age of 25 it's just a case of giving those below the age of 26 priority.

Both Rangers and Celtic need two things in order to survive as a big fish in a small pond. Consistent European football and a strong buy to sell policy. We're not doing either of these and that needs to change.

I was thinking more the Ajax way of things i'm sure they adapted that theory, sign young build up and sell for mega profit.

Years back Advocaat brought in all Dutch coaches and bert van lingen ran all the sessions we never produced the quality we needed.

Its been done at Rangers but never produced the result whether down to our culture or the shite kick and rush SPL at the time.