Sums Up This Disgusting Ally Reign

Murtaugh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AlBear85" post="1062527319" timestamp="14251692

It was a gamble either way. We went with the safer bet, IMO, it didn't work out in the long run. It's hardly a black or white issue with a wrong and right way. Everything is possible with hindsight.

Well bob swollenbaws reckons Kyle's interview is a good enough source to judge, he also said our training was 'intense'(or similar word).

Never said our training was intense. Where did I say that? It is nowhere near intense enough.

As for kevin kyle quote. All u can do is rubbish it. Assuming it is true would that not be appalling judgement from mccoist.

Would u not be appalled at him waisting your clubs money like that???

Ally's been a fucking disaster for this club. He's made an absolute cunt of it. He'll be earning a wage from us up until december for doing nothing. That money could be spent bringing in another manager but we can't do that while people like Ally and McDowall continue to leech off the club for doing nothing. If Kenny doesn't want to be here then he should fuck off and allow us to bring someone else who can sort this club out. A new manager might get the performance levels up and help us get promoted.

Hearts have proven Ally wrong. Youth can win football games and millions don't need to be spent winning these part-time leagues.

Ally's been a fucking disaster for this club. He's made an absolute cunt of it. He'll be earning a wage from us up until december for doing nothing. That money could be spent bringing in another manager but we can't do that while people like Ally and McDowall continue to leech off the club for doing nothing. If Kenny doesn't want to be here then he should fuck off and allow us to bring someone else who can sort this club out. A new manager might get the performance levels up and help us get promoted.

Hearts have proven Ally wrong. Youth can win football games and millions don't need to be spent winning these part-time leagues.

this.

We should have been protesting in the stands alot earlier. And now?

We should be round protesting in his effin garden. Leech pure and simple. No legend. Just a former employee that did a good job in a great team

Tbf, we were actually better as a team under Ally

I don't think much has changed. Ally and Kenny are playing the exact same players in the exact same way. Kenny's not even fucking interested. I honestly thought McCoist, McDowall, and Durrant would've left together. I never expect us to finally get rid of Ally only for McDowall to take over. Seems pointless. We need the leeches gone and a new manager in ASAP.

I supported McCoist in terms of the level of abuse he received from fans, in spite of a total fuck up of a manager.

I do hold him fully accountable for our league position, inept over paid players, our best young prospects treated so badly they'd choose to play for a didy team than stay at our club, scandalous salaries and now after the dust has settled and EGM ever close he still chooses to take his salary and do nothing or say nothing. So now Mr McCoist you deserve to hear the fans opinion of you...you've damaged our club and made our club a laughing stock - not just during youre tenure in charge but for the next few seasons at least to come

Thank you

Templeton

Black

Law

Zaliukas

Faure

Mohsni

Bell

Shiels

Sandaza

Kyle

Daly

The five loanees (according to DL at least)

Each and everyone a returning has been.

From last summer - that was clear from my original post when I queried what he was thinking while sweeping all before him last year.

Oh, and I'll take Zaliukas off your list and add it to mine, thanks.

And what relevance do 5 loanees taken on a month after AM quit the scene have to this discussion?

It was a gamble either way. We went with the safer bet, IMO, it didn't work out in the long run. It's hardly a black or white issue with a wrong and right way. Everything is possible with hindsight.

Well bob swollenbaws reckons Kyle's interview is a good enough source to judge, he also said our training was 'intense'(or similar word).

True re hindsight. May have been better to spread the risk by getting a bit of energy in to complement the experience. Fwiw, I think we could still get a tune out of these guys, if handled correctly.

True re hindsight. May have been better to spread the risk by getting a bit of energy in to complement the experience. Fwiw, I think we could still get a tune out of these guys, if handled correctly.

agree with getting value out of them if handled correctly. My point is the have had NO management at all.

The stories of matt mckay, faure , kyle etc show that mccoist only ever saw himself as a figurehead. The recent comment of km re bad players at ibrox shows mccoist allowed an environment where players thought they had made it just because they signed for us. Gross dereliction of duty.

agree with getting value out of them if handled correctly. My point is the have had NO management at all.

The stories of matt mckay, faure , kyle etc show that mccoist only ever saw himself as a figurehead. The recent comment of km re bad players at ibrox shows mccoist allowed an environment where players thought they had made it just because they signed for us. Gross dereliction of duty.

I agree - was the environment he flourished in (& learned from, I suppose) where good/great players were brought in, who didn't require a vast amount of work.

I recall comments made during one of our periods of greatest success, the 44 game unbeaten run in all comps in 92-93, where training appeared to be turning in, having a bacon roll, a bit of a stretch, then hitting the treatment/massage table.

That method worked ok when we had players with enough about them to take care of themselves, obviously not so much with our current bunch!

I agree - was the environment he flourished in (& learned from, I suppose) where good/great players were brought in, who didn't require a vast amount of work.

I recall comments made during one of our periods of greatest success, the 44 game unbeaten run in all comps in 92-93, where training appeared to be turning in, having a bacon roll, a bit of a stretch, then hitting the treatment/massage table.

That method worked ok when we had players with enough about them to take care of themselves, obviously not so much with our current bunch!

Exactly.

I now ask muself what would have happened if either cg had said when he bought the club "sorry ally u are not welcome. We will get a new manager" or else he had sacked him when it was rumoured he wanted to.

I think our fans would have stopped buying season tickets in support of mccoist.

We only have ourselves to blame. Was obvious for a long time mccoist was a dud.

Exactly.

I now ask muself what would have happened if either cg had said when he bought the club "sorry ally u are not welcome. We will get a new manager" or else he had sacked him when it was rumoured he wanted to.

I think our fans would have stopped buying season tickets in support of mccoist.

We only have ourselves to blame. Was obvious for a long time mccoist was a dud.

Would have been interesting to see how many would have failed to take up ST's if he had been ditched straight after admin.

I will slag Coisty when I feel he deserves it.

What I won't do is have a dig at the guy for absolutely crazy demands like expecting young world class superstars to come to the ass end of Scottish football and commit career suicide for a few grand a week when they could be playing in Europe or the EPL etc.

Perhaps Rangers should have gone down another road of bringing in our own youth players but guys like Black, Boyd etc were the only guys who were going to sign for this club over the last few years.

Did you really say that? god help us.

Oh the crazy demands of getting the countries largest team out the 4th tier of Scottish Football, tough job eh? :pipe:

The problem was this was the time foreign coaches came in and used scientific training methods, proper diets and extra training across Europe. 5 years later we played Ajax and Juventuis in the CL and they pumped us becaues they were Athletes.

Times moved on, we still havent

We've been in this position before with a club legend as a player being a terrible manager and this for me is what's defining Ally. Do I believe in the same circumstances that John Greig would have milked the club for every penny he could could get and then, knowing he'd been a failure as a manager, still sit for a year taking a ludicrous wage when he knew full well it was holding the club back and as a secondary consideration was forcing a good friend of his to do a job he had no interest or desire to be doing? I'm just guessing of course but no, I don't think he would. I think he would be a bigger man, I think he would have more integrity.

John Grieg, greatest ever Ranger and club legend.

Ally McCoist the player was a legend but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to seperate him from Ally the manager ..... or Ally the man.

Good point and wholeheartedly agree.

I actually cant believe people are still defending McCoist. Id reckon nearly every one of the folk still defending him dont go to games at all, and thats no me trying to be some uber fan, if you actually watched our games then youd see the state were in because of him.

Can't keep going over old ground guys. A disastrous managerial reign yes, but it's becoming depressing reading again the faults of the past. Let's just hope that change happens in the boardroom and then the management are gone. 1 thing though the easdales have taken less money than the special one and he's still sucking dosh out

Can't keep going over old ground guys. A disastrous managerial reign yes, but it's becoming depressing reading again the faults of the past. Let's just hope that change happens in the boardroom and then the management are gone. 1 thing though the easdales have taken less money than the special one and he's still sucking dosh out

hopefully when the boardroom stuff gets sorted we can add a manager and start looking forward.

The problem was this was the time foreign coaches came in and used scientific training methods, proper diets and extra training across Europe. 5 years later we played Ajax and Juventuis in the CL and they pumped us becaues they were Athletes.

Times moved on, we still havent

Exactly.

AM said that things hadn't changed much in 25 years.

Just in our world, they hadn't!