Davie Cooper Suite at Ibrox

JR

Just opened for the new season:

The Cooper Suite

The latest product in Rangers hospitality portfolio pays tribute to the late legend Davie Cooper.

Formerly the players' lounge, the suite has been refurbished to an exceptional standard offering a hospitable and luxurious atmosphere in which to entertain guests.

A welcome addition to the Club's popular Bill Struth Main Stand facilities, guests benefit from the opportunity to enter via the Main Stand front door and Marble Staircase. Guests enjoy a pre-match drinks reception before taking their table for a delicious four course meal and the day's entertainment.

Package includes:

§Drinks reception

§Four course meal with wines and liqueurs

§Executive Bill Struth Main Stand seating

§Half-time refreshments

§ Post match complimentary bar

§Car parking

§Matchday programme

§Trophy Room tours available on request

§In-suite entertainment including past and present player interviews

Single SPL match price from £199 + VAT per person - Call the sales team for further information on 0871 702 1972^ or at hospitality@rangers.co.uk

Im glad the "Moody Blue" has been honoured in this way - i might check it out this year (tu)

The Cooper Suite

The latest product in Rangers hospitality portfolio pays tribute to the late legend Davie Cooper.

Formerly the players' lounge, the suite has been refurbished to an exceptional standard offering a hospitable and luxurious atmosphere in which to entertain guests.

A welcome addition to the Club's popular Bill Struth Main Stand facilities, guests benefit from the opportunity to enter via the Main Stand front door and Marble Staircase. Guests enjoy a pre-match drinks reception before taking their table for a delicious four course meal and the day's entertainment.

Package includes:

§Drinks reception

§Half-time refreshments

§Car parking

§Matchday programme

Single SPL match price from £199 + VAT per person - Call the sales team for further information on 0871 702 1972^ or at hospitality@rangers.co.uk

Im glad the "Moody Blue" has been honoured in this way - i might check it out this year (tu)

I was in it way back Jan 06 against Peterhead in the SC so why is it just open ?????

The Cooper Suite

Package includes:

§Drinks reception

§Half-time refreshments

§Car parking

§Matchday programme

I was in it way back Jan 06 against Peterhead in the SC so why is it just open ?????

Maybe you should ask Rangers <_<

The Cooper Suite

Package includes:

§Drinks reception

§Half-time refreshments

§Car parking

§Matchday programme

Maybe you should ask Rangers <_<

No need tae ask RFC we were in it lappin it up at pre-match, half time and full time :beer1: :classier_than_pipeguy:

I was in the previous Davie Cooper Suite and it was a superb. Meeting many of many heroes and enjoying the buffet at half time.

Aye very good....a thought you were a Broomloan stand man season ticket holder not that I beleived that either

I was in the previous Davie Cooper Suite and it was a superb. Meeting many of many heroes and enjoying the buffet at half time.

Aye very good....a thought you were a Broomloan stand man season ticket holder not that I beleived that either

It was an old firm game (I obviously don't get to those usually) and since I knew the mother of one of the coaches of the first team, at the time, I attended with complimentary tickets.

Though I should know better than to justify myself to Mr Pish.

It was an old firm game (I obviously don't get to those usually) and since I knew the mother of one of the coaches of the first team, at the time, I attended with complimentary tickets.

Did ye get the wheelchair in ok :pipegreen:

Did ye get the wheelchair in ok :pipegreen:

I didn't take the wheelchair, but did go up in the lift :pipehorse: