Would Ally Be Any Worse?

Are you for real , did you watch us when that clown was here ?

McDowell is a clone of McCoist , the two of them and Durrant are useless.

The ground will empty and stay like that if the clown is allowed anywhere near the club...........

Well, tell me, if we can't find "the right manager" before the end of the season what would you suggest?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, tell me, if we can't find "the right manager" before the end of the season what would you suggest?

Put McCall in now till the end of the season . I don't think he should get it permanently but get him in now and see how he does , its got to be better than the three stooges .

Put McCall in now till the end of the season . I don't think he should get it permanently but get him in now and see how he does , its got to be better than the three stooges .

McCall? What the hell is wrong with Billy Davis till the end of next season and tell him if all is well there will be a 3 year deal on the table.

But what if we can't get somebody in until the end of the season? What if McCall wants a permanent gig?

We've got 11 games left and if we keep going the way we are under KMcD we're screwed.

As I said before, if we can't win either our first game after a whole regime change or the following game at Ibrox then we really are f*cked.

McCall? What the hell is wrong with Billy Davis till the end of next season and tell him if all is well there will be a 3 year deal on the table.

McCall would bite your hand off for a shot at it and won't be anywhere near the money Davis would want.

I would not give either of them the job permanently but we need someone new till the end of the season and we need it done right now .

But what if we can't get somebody in until the end of the season? What if McCall wants a permanent gig?

We've got 11 games left and if we keep going the way we are under KMcD we're screwed.

As I said before, if we can't win either our first game after a whole regime change or the following game at Ibrox then we really are f*cked.

McCall would be over in twenty minutes if someone told him .........

McCall would be over in twenty minutes if someone told him .........

You're probably right.

I just think that if KMcD can't get the team winning after everything that's just gone on he needs shown the door immediately and if we can't get somebody in pronto I'd rather have Ally than Kenny until we get a new or temporary manager.

McCall would bite your hand off for a shot at it and won't be anywhere near the money Davis would want.

I would not give either of them the job permanently but we need someone new till the end of the season and we need it done right now .

Walter Smith?

Personally I would prefer a new face but with this board ???

I would bite your hand off for the job, but does not mean I am up to it.

Davis should have been interviewed when Walter stepped down, but they gave the job to Ally and he was not good enough, let's not make the same mistake twice.

If Davis does not float your boat then how about the brentford manager with Davie Weir as his no2,

That was my point in the op

The man's taking a wage and so far he's determined to keep it.

If the board in any way drag their heals over a replacement then make Ally face up to what he's done.

I'm that desperate that anyone would be better than what we have.

Maybe all these auld pals he signed would try a bit harder for him