***the Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread***

I honestly think the fans could pick a better team at the moment no disrespect to our new manager

But he hasnt had the time to see the same old shite we all have every week

the problem being the same shite still get a game every week - de ja vu

I cannot believe that by the law of averages one of the duds

might think f*** it im going to play above myself for once !

They have no self respect and have lost mine for the good players they were

sadly miller , boyd & big lee mc cullough ( remember that superman tune on the tannoy) long time ago

Looked like we were going to hammer them first 15 minutes. But after that, it seemed to be back to the same old shite.

I thought McCall got his substitutions and team selection wrong today.

There is no way Jig should have been in the side. He is hopeless. I just hope McCall seen this today and has the balls to drop him in the next game.

Couldn't quite understand why he took Vuckic off either. I thought he was probably our best player and looked like the only one capable of doing something productive.

But hey, it's his first game and he'll need time. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

This

lost count of amount of times Rangers players hesitated to go for the ball and stood off Livi and let them play ..we are making these teams look decent ...atrocious performance

Most of these sides do actually look like footballers, when you give the space we give them!

Good job most of them are about as good as we are at finishing!

I thought we started quite well and the goal was a picture!

There seemed to be a change after Wallace got left for dead a couple of times midway through the first half & we seemed to drop back a bit, inviting them on to us - with the inevitable outcome.

Most of these sides do actually look like footballers, when you give the space we give them!

Good job most of them are about as good as we are at finishing!

I thought we started quite well and the goal was a picture!

There seemed to be a change after Wallace got left for dead a couple of times midway through the first half & we seemed to drop back a bit, inviting them on to us - with the inevitable outcome.

Wallace was left for dead because he was blowing out his arse after 15 mins .he is about 2 stones heavier than he was 2 seasons ago. The auchenhowie leisure centre attitude has come home to roost big time

Wallace was left for dead because he was blowing out his arse after 15 mins .he is about 2 stones heavier than he was 2 seasons ago. The auchenhowie leisure centre attitude has come home to roost big time

Indeed :(

When you see him running away from you, his arse is like a house-side!