***the Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread***

Kinda luxury player but I think he's decent.

I hate how in Scotland a player that has pace, skill and technical ability is regarded as a "luxury" player, players with those attributes are a necessity in a modern day football team and the thought that some people would prefer a guy that runs around working hard and getting stuck in like Steven Smith etc... is simply mind boggling.

I hate how in Scotland a player that has pace, skill and technical ability is regarded as a "luxury" player, players with those attributes are a necessity in a modern day football team and the thought that some people would prefer a guy that runs around working hard and getting stuck in like Steven Smith etc... is simply mind boggling.

He's a player when it gets feisty hides, that to me is a luxury player. Thats not a dig as the boy likes to play football not battle, plus I think you'll need to go back and re read my post, nowhere have I said anyone should play in front of him let alone Stevie smith

He's a player when it gets feisty hides, that to me is a luxury player. Thats not a dig as the boy likes to play football not battle, plus I think you'll need to go back and re read my post, nowhere have I said anyone should play in front of him let alone Stevie smith

That may be the case but to me our attacking players should focus on exactly that attacking the defense and defensive midfielders should be the ones doing that job, I didn't mean you I was talking in general there are many fans who seem to prefer players with no technical ability and who play the Scottish way of getting stuck in and hoofing it up the park.