We Will Get Promoted

Bad Robot

I know a lot of you think this is slipping away after another gutless performance and a team who haven't won in over two months but I'm confident we will be promoted.

SM is just in the door and this wasn't going to be fixed in a couple of days although I did expect to beat the leagues bottom club at home.

What I see in this team is that they've settled to take their chances in the play offs as they know three teams in this league will be fighting it out.

To me, I obviously want second place but in all honesty I don't think it will matter as once we start playing to our potential we will wipe the floor with whoever we come up against.

The team we have been seeing lately will be a completely different team by the time the play offs come round.

At the point SM will have us ticking and we will start to see some good performances and results that we've been expecting to see over the last few years.

I think the Newcastle lads will also make a difference and I'm looking forward to them making it into the team.

I will repost this the first week in May to show that I was right.

No Surrender Stuart McCall.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully but will be tough McCalls not really had time to access the shirkers yet and get his points across.

I'm hoping that first 10 15 mins was McCalls input before we slumped back to our normal play. You could feel it in the atmosphere, there was a really good feeling before the players slow but surely fell away.

Based on the input of SM over the next few months.

Do you think we will make the play offs and a what point do you see us failing ?

Well it depends on where we finish within them. So far we haven't beaten any of the teams in there lately. I like McCall, i think he's the right man for us right now. The biggest stumbling block would be Hibs.

This is the scary truth of the state we are in right now.

That team we were playing against today are rock bottom of the league and to be brutally honest I thought they thoroughly deserved their point and with a bit more belief could have had all 3.

We are there for the taking home and away and these teams know it.

I know a lot of you think this is slipping away after another gutless performance and a team who haven't won in over two months but I'm confident we will be promoted.

SM is just in the door and this wasn't going to be fixed in a couple of days although I did expect to beat the leagues bottom club at home.

What I see in this team is that they've settled to take their chances in the play offs as they know three teams in this league will be fighting it out.

To me, I obviously want second place but in all honesty I don't think it will matter as once we start playing to our potential we will wipe the floor with whoever we come up against.

The team we have been seeing lately will be a completely different team by the time the play offs come round.

At the point SM will have us ticking and we will start to see some good performances and results that we've been expecting to see over the last few years.

I think the Newcastle lads will also make a difference and I'm looking forward to them making it into the team.

I will repost this the first week in May to show that I was right.

No Surrender Stuart McCall.

right now we have no chance of promotion.i am a fan of mcall but we will not improve enough. tell me when was the last time any of our 4 strikers got a goal apart from boyds mishit against raith. we have no creativity in midfield and we are always liable to lose a goal.

i think on tuesday we should start with hardie and gallagher upfront they cannot be any worse and we might get some pace

Well it depends on where we finish within them. So far we haven't beaten any of the teams in there lately. I like McCall, i think he's the right man for us right now. The biggest stumbling block would be Hibs.

I agree about Hibs but we have ten games to play before the play offs and I'm sure we will be seeing a different team to what we've seen all season.

Bollox, a good team does not "settle" for future important games by dropping their standard and playing pish, reducing any cutting edge they may have.

They might pace themselves more, but usually this is done more freely and confidently, with more control.

Our current standard is just rubbish, and has been for long time now, even more notieable when it mattered more in games against top teams and cup matches..

Full text now posted as I pressed the wrong button on this phone.

To many non believers from our support and I can understand why some think this way.

Non believers?

They are cowards and they are not capable of winning the games needed to get us promotion. That is a fact.