*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

Jig in midfield would be the best option if he has to play, he played in that position in arguably our best performance of the season against raith, just means he shouldn't get caught out every fucking two seconds as he will have a defence to fall onto

I think SM knows he only has 1 chance and I hope he realises he has to drop Jig cause he is fucking pish and actually holding the team back to the extent that some fans could turn on him and question why he has to play when fit.

When I saw Jig limping a little and holding his thigh on Tuesday I was actually hoping that this would mean he would be unfit for Sunday.

Terrible to be thinking like this I know, but I'm just being honest.

Lost at the moment with all of the team except for a few of them, Walsh, Clark and, if on his game Templeton, Murdoch is iffy but better than some.

Reality like gravity is pulling me down to say that at worst 1-0 to Hivs would be acceptable.

But fuck reality, I will say 0-1 will be the result and hope wee Clarky nods it home from a cross from either Templeton or Walsh in the second half at the 72 minute.

Second Half Loyal.

:uk:

I would try flooding the midfield, lost against midfield to Hibs in other games, so 2 CDMs and 2 attacking CAMS

Bell

Sinammon McGregor Mohsni Wallace

Black McCulloch

Law

Shiels Clark

Daly

Have Temps,Walsh,Murdoch and Gallagher on Bench ready for a change in formation.

Statistics do tend to back Hibs as the form team in the Championship. They are unbeaten in their last 15 games: W12 D3 L0 F37 A8.

Over the same last 15 game period, Rangers have been pretty poor: W5 D5 L5 F15 A19.

The trouble with the current squad is the lack of pace throughout the team, especially in midfield. I have a bad feeling about Sunday.

We need pace up the top and we need cover at the back. So I think having an anchor or two just sitting in front of the defence allowing Wallace and hopefully Sinnamon to get forward and overlap the wide players. I'd go with:

Bell

Sinnamon mcgregor Halkett wallace

Mcculloch black

Templeton. Shiels. Walsh

Gallagher

People seem to have forgotten just how poorly McCulloch performed as a midfielder before his legs went. Our worst defeats in our last top division season were when he was there, our best form was when he was injured. His return against Falkirk saw our midfield totally by passed as he pointed the way to our goals. The midfield went from reasonably free flowing to static and unbalanced with Lee running in circles never near ball or opponent and others trying to cover.

Three years on his mobility and reading of the game has not improved and if he is not good enough for central defence there is no chance he can cope in midfield. Towards the end of our season in the bottom tier it was obvious that his legs had gone and he struggled upfront so a place was found at the back, two years on there should be no place for him in the first team squad.

Bell

Sinnamon Mcgregor Zaliuskas Wallace

McCulloch

Law Shiels

Walsh Clark Temps

With Clark in a false 9 type of position. The guy reminds me a lot of MESSI and I think the only reason

he hasn't been called up to the scotland squad is because Strachan has no eye for talented players...

LOL messi

As good as Scott Allan is im gonna get really pissed off when he does his usual diving around for free kicks on Sunday. One of the main reasons imo we kept getting caught out against Alloa was Law and Murdoch both pushing forward, one of them has to stay back against Hibs as we all know they are going to try and counter us with pace. McCulloch shouldn't play, end of, fear the worst if he does but sadly it's inevitable he will.

Boyd, Miller or Daly shouldn't start upfront as Hibs can deal with them all day long as proved in the last times we've played them, even Clark was pretty useless but he's very slightly better than those 3 so would rather him start. I'd like to see Temps start as we really need pace for this. Hard to look for any optimism but I keep feeling surely we wouldn't lose 4 in a row to Hibs but I guess it doesn't work like that. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world tbh but a win, even if sheer fluke would do our players a world of good.

Bell

McCulloch

Law Shiels

Walsh Clark Temps

With Clark in a false 9 type of position. The guy reminds me a lot of Messi and I think the only reason

he hasn't been called up to the scotland squad is because Strachan has no eye for talented players...

Well, there's a first for everything i guess.

Bell

McCulloch

Law Shiels

Walsh Clark Temps

With Clark in a false 9 type of position. The guy reminds me a lot of Messi and I think the only reason

frabz-What-The-Fuck-Am-I-Reading-b24151.

Stuart has now giving them 2 matches to see if they will respond. They = JIG and the impostors. He must know that his career as a Rangers Manager will be short lived if he does not make a radical change. I think we all see some positives steps in the right direction.. but we need a massive leap.

Have some balls Stuart. Drop Jig, Miller, Boyd... Have faith in our younger players. At least the younger players would be listening at training and will put in a shift.

WATP and GSTQ (tu)

Stuart has now giving them 2 matches to see if they will respond. They = JIG and the impostors. He must know that his career as a Rangers Manager will be short lived if he does not make a radical change. I think we all see some positives steps in the right direction.. but we need a massive leap.

Have some balls Stuart. Drop Jig, Miller, Boyd... Have faith in our younger players. At least the younger players would be listening at training and will put in a shift.

WATP and GSTQ (tu)

Jeez!

He has said that he will give everyone his chance to prove themselves. He IS making changes but it has to be gradual.

He's had 2 games. Miller started one,Boyd started one............................he is doing what he said.

As I keep saying in these threads,Jig is club captain so he will be given more leeway than the rest.

As shite as he is he will still be a big figure in the dressing room and wee Stuart knows that morale might be hit if he is dropped from the scene altogether.

This is a perilous juggling act the wee man has but I am very confident he will get us to the play-offs and,by then,we will be a younger,faster, more settled team.

As I keep saying in these threads,Jig is club captain so he will be given more leeway than the rest.

As shite as he is he will still be a big figure in the dressing room and wee Stuart knows that morale might be hit if he is dropped from the scene altogether.

This is a perilous juggling act the wee man has but I am very confident he will get us to the play-offs and,by then,we will be a younger,faster, more settled team.

morale will be dropping further by keeping an under performing, unfit, uninspiring player on the pitch, McCall has said a few times that under performers will be dropped - the most guilty one should be first - imagine you are a young player in there watching these guys who've not put in a performance in seasons continuing to get picked when most young players that come in look at least up for it...

Bell

McCulloch

Law Shiels

Walsh Clark Temps

you spelt it wrong...

a67395aa5fc9591e4fb07ccfb2553a8a.jpeg

decent likeness right enough

Bell

McCulloch

Law Shiels

Walsh Clark Temps

:huh:

:BELM:

Bell

McCulloch

Law Shiels

Walsh Clark Temps

Oh ffs this ones at it.